Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been playing Guitar for about 5 years now and can play some mad riffs . I love Guitar players like Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Joe Satriani. Mainly because they are the best. Of those 3 I would have to say that I like Stevie Ray Vaughn the best because he is so fast. I have learned his style called "lightning blues". Anyone else play guitar or like fast guitar music ?

If you would like to learn to play its a great hobby and you can find excellent materials for beginners and even experts at guitarworld.com enjoy.

I like Tool , Radio Head, System of a down, among others.

Regards RDDUDE.

55 gallon tank 2 1/2 inch Red Devil ( which is yellow :eek:oo: )
2 2 inch green Terrors
1 1 1/2 inch Electric yellow
1 1/2 inch really personable Tiger Oscar :laugh:

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
i have a fender stagemaster.i can play pink floyd and some metalica.(enter sandman,one,twosdays gone,fade to black.and thats about it for the metalica.) and i can play wish you were here by pink floyd. I GOT MAD SKILLS
:rockin:

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I play guitar for about 8 years now, and I still suck :laugh: . But I really enjoy it, and that's what it's all about!
I usually play the same music I listen to, like punk, hardcore, metal (NOFX, Pennywise, Biohazard, System of a Down, Deftones, Papa Roach etc.).

I have two guitars.
An old Ibanez Blazer (my starter guitar):

Same color as this one, but it's a sixstring (not a bass)

And an Epiphone G400, like this one (my pride and joy):

Amplification is done by a small 15 Watt Marshall amp (otherwise my neighbours would go postal :D )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.