Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone is. i'm a huge car nut. my dream car is a m3 convertible. anyway, i drive a 97 cavalier Z-24. My mods include 75 shot of nitrous, cat back, free flowing cat, 4-2-1 ceramic coated header, custom CAI, and upgraded motor mounts. All of this was done a while ago, i havent done anything lately cuz im trying to save up some money for a bike. i want a ducati

·
Registered
450 Posts
Im working on restoring a 1956 MGA convertible. My cousin died unexpectedly and my Aunt gave it to me,he had owned it since 1963 and has EVERY receit from then till 1980 when it was parked in the garage and hasnt been moved at all after that. it needs alot of work but its straight and has very little rust. the only bad thing is the motor is froze up, I poured some deisel in the plug holes hoping to free it up but with no luck. So I will have to rebuild the motor from the ground up.
It needs alot of work but Im in it for the long haul so I will just go slowly and do it right.

Will

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
i was a few years ago as i used to run a performance shop and had a few nice little jap turbos etc (hot hatches in the uk) .
i am getting a lotus elan se turbo in 3 years time after my g/f finishes university as we have had to go to 1 car and need more than 2 seats.
a few of my freind run m3's and the like still but not for me at the moment need to spend my cash else where lie on house and p's
dixon

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts
I've had a few quick cars and Killer4x4s.
Quickest was a 86 S10 with a 350 TH 350 9" rear 3.50 gears. Rear mounted battery and I lowered the sh*t out of it.

My 79 Bronco was my best 4x4, 11:1 351 Windsor C6 Trans 3000 stall converter. 5.14 gears F&R with ARB Locker in front and Detroit Locker in rear . It rode on 42" TSL Super Swampers with a 6" suspension lift and fender trimming.

Now I've got an 88 Camaro 6cyl and a 377(destroked 400 small block)sitting ...waiting ...lol
Dream car....
1970 Datsun 240Z with 9" Ford axle 4 link and a built 400+smallblock 4spd auto combo.

Will,
Try some Transmission Fluid in sparkplug holes too.

·
Registered
219 Posts
got myself a 98 navigator, banging sound system, decked out with custom neon lights on the interior, underbody kit, flowmaster, custom stiched headrests, here u guys check it out cardomain

·
Registered
62 Posts
i purchased a 2002 Nissan Sentra Se-R Spec V. i've got an Injen CAI under the hood, since there aren't very much engine mods for nissan in the states yet. The car itself sits on Eibach Pro-Set suspensions, lowered to about 2.5 inches off the ground! me and spikey have removed the entire interior to refit it with Sparco bucket seats and carbon-fiber paneling. For the exhaust, i have a cattman catback exhaust system

my next purchase is to get a turbo-charger for the car, as well as a carbon-fiber hood. thats all i can get as of right now. stupid nismo parts!

-james

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I had a 12 sec Integ, ran with mod engine and 80 shot Nitros. Had Turbo built in and blue print blottom end, but gave it to little bro..

Boughta Ledxus is300, totaled it..

Now I just have a SLX and a Chevy Stomper..

·
Registered
496 Posts
My cars

'02 Ram 1500 SLT single cab. Fully loaded with the 4.7, no mods

'97 Explorer Sport that i'd like to make a sleeper out of with bolt on mods such as intake,exhaust,all the usual bolt ons with a few dress things.

Next up on the list is a '95 Cobra with a T76 turbo

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
klockz said:
just wondering if anyone is. i'm a huge car nut. my dream car is a m3 convertible. anyway, i drive a 97 cavalier Z-24. My mods include 75 shot of nitrous, cat back, free flowing cat, 4-2-1 ceramic coated header, custom CAI, and upgraded motor mounts. All of this was done a while ago, i havent done anything lately cuz im trying to save up some money for a bike. i want a ducati
I have a small block chevy bored .030 over and stroked to 383 ci. it has flat top pistons (hyperutetic kieth black) and is high compression, but not so high that I cant use 93 octane fuel.it has world casting heads. edelbrock airgap intake that has been jet hot coated.timing gears instead of chain drive and hooker headers also coated jet hot. msd ignition. hp racing cam and lifters full roller rockers.

the car is a 1983 chevy malibu

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.