Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
grosse gurke said:
Yeah....Relax dude, things are moving along fine!!
..exactly..you've done and are doing a great job with this site..sit back,relax get a cold one and enjoy your creation.....there always going to be work but alittle bit of r&r doesn't hurt...

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
thePACK said:
grosse gurke said:
:nod: ..exactly..you've done and are doing a great job with this site..sit back,relax get a cold one and enjoy your creation.....there always going to be work but alittle bit of r&r doesn't hurt...
Come on man! He's offering to make things even better and we don't have to pay a cent!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Serrapygo said:
thePACK said:
grosse gurke said:
:nod: ..exactly..you've done and are doing a great job with this site..sit back,relax get a cold one and enjoy your creation.....there always going to be work but alittle bit of r&r doesn't hurt...
Come on man! He's offering to make things even better and we don't have to pay a cent!
making things better is BETTER!!!!!

keep up the good work Xenon!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Yeah Mike, relax.. the site has been doing very well considering how long its been up. I've checked the others, but still dont think it can match up with what this site's accomplished in little time. The site has past up its expectation. The member count has grown, staff has been more than helpful, newbies giving praise. What more can you ask for.. and it hasn't even been a yr yet!!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
im new to this site ,noly joined a few days ago .but since i have joined i keep coming back into it ...the knowledge from people on here is cool ...im also new to keeping p's and wot i have learned i have taken home with me ...keep up the great work man

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I think we should have a conversion chart for liquid measurements as you all use metric gallons, while I use imperial gallons, and people from Europe use liters - it confused me for some time untill I realised that the gallons I use are way bigger than those that you use.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
piranha stars should not be awarded for posts in the equipment questions forum, and possibly in the desiese & paracites forum, and possibly a few others which are not really piranha forums.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Aristarchus said:
new skins

other then that the site rocks
LOL, skinning is something I have pretty much outright refused to tackle. Once we get the information on here all set I will possbily hire someone to do a kcik ass skin cause I dont have any skills in that area.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RhomZilla said:
Yeah Mike, relax.. the site has been doing very well considering how long its been up. I've checked the others, but still dont think it can match up with what this site's accomplished in little time. The site has past up its expectation. The member count has grown, staff has been more than helpful, newbies giving praise. What more can you ask for.. and it hasn't even been a yr yet!!
I think you guys are miusunderstanding the point of my post....I just like how this site takes the suggestions of its members and puts them into practice....this forum has been kinda dead lately so I just weanted to see if anyone had suggestions....

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Innes said:
I think we should have a conversion chart for liquid measurements as you all use metric gallons, while I use imperial gallons, and people from Europe use liters - it confused me for some time untill I realised that the gallons I use are way bigger than those that you use.
write it Innes and Ill post it.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Innes said:
piranha stars should not be awarded for posts in the equipment questions forum, and possibly in the desiese & paracites forum, and possibly a few others which are not really piranha forums.
Why wouldn't it be?? It all relates and pertains to Piranha info...

Now Buy & Sell shouldn't count.. no info given or needed in that section.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.