Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have fallen in love with wolffish! they rock they will eat anything they can fit in there mouth. check out my wolfish video. any 1 have any cool kill stories, pics or shots of yours! please share with me. I never see wolfish stuff on this.

· The Lord Himself is Life to me
3,861 Posts
Nice little malabaricus you got there. IMO, that size( actually a bit bigger) is the perfect size to get them. Soon he'll associate you with food and as soon as you walk in the room he'll go crazy along the glass for food. Wolfish are by far and away one of my favorite fish to own. There are so many variants, types, and species, it's a shame so few make it here for the hobby.

· Rodgers' Aquatics
2,043 Posts
I just got a wolf fish from SharkAquarium.com Along with him came an Erythrinus Sp. well....Just about 5 minutes ago i walked in the door from work and my erythrinus has part of his face missing....hmmm i moved him to a 55 gallon tank. anyway..I love them alot! and I have 2 pics, one of each..and by the way I LOVE YOUR VIDEO, and i have a link to it on my website i hope you don't mind. I wish mine would come to the top of the tank It just hides all the time!! maybe its not used to my tank yet..let me know what you think!

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
right now he is only in 30 long. He was definately the same way I got em at first. Just hides and doesnt wanna come out. But get cubes of beef or shrimp it actually dont matter with them I had kelp left and I threw it in he destroyed it! I have normal rocks. Check out my webaddress http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mazda91gt/my_photos under aggrisive fish. get frozen food and put one in a night, make sure he eats it, but soon he will come up to eat when u approach! U can even turn lights on as u see in my video!! He will get used to you and his home and then u will be happy!

· Rodgers' Aquatics
2,043 Posts
I Also think that you should make a little home movie of him with a steady tripod or something and then send it to me so i can pretendit's mine and have something to tide me over until mine gets used to me...lol

· Registered
49 Posts
redbellyman21 said:
I have fallen in love with wolffish! they rock they will eat anything they can fit in there mouth. check out my wolfish video. any 1 have any cool kill stories, pics or shots of yours! please share with me. I never see wolfish stuff on this.

[snapback]869664[/snapback]​
Your link is'nt working for me
Too bad, I realy wanted to see some wolfish killin' action

· Registered
1,585 Posts
I am foxbody1990 on aim
I tried sending it but I have a damn 10mb sendig limit GODFUCKING DAMN IT
Its 60mb whole compressed with winzip its 40mb
so I am trying to figure out how to send it. my wolfish was a little shy the other night, but tonight after the superbowl I will be feeding/recording him what should I use beefheart or prawn!?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.