Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Work is sending me to a conference to Vegas for the week of Jan 9th-15th. Oh yeah, whoopty doo, Vegas... I dont gamble, dont drink, dont care much about the nudy shows and probably go shopping or sleep most of the time. Anyone else gonna be there that week?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,240 Posts
dude you dont need to drink or gamble to have a good time, there's so many different types of show's and the hotel's invest millions and millions into eye catching sh*t.
 

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
Joined
·
18,670 Posts
:rasp: its not all drinking gambling and titties
there lots more to do there
ive been there a few times and i dont gamble that much at all
i had lots of fun doing and seeing everything
like the piranha tank at mandalay bay and the jousting show at excalibur
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,959 Posts
RhomZilla said:
I dont gamble, dont drink, dont care much about the nudy shows
[snapback]828688[/snapback]​
Liar! Than what about the time you made a bet that you can outdrink that chick at the Strip Joint?!
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kain said:
Liar! Than what about the time you made a bet that you can outdrink that chick at the Strip Joint?!

[snapback]828758[/snapback]​
The only reason why I made that bet is because she looked like you, and in my drunk state, thought you were trying to mess with me dressed in drag.

And back to the htread...


I understand theres alot to do, but what can you do when your all alone, by yourself?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,959 Posts
RhomZilla said:

The only reason why I made that bet is because she looked like you, and in my drunk state, thought you were trying to mess with me dressed in drag.
And back to the htread...


Ha, so you just've just admitted you drank cause you were drunk!


Anywayz, why dont you bring cherielips with you on your trip?
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top