Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fed them pinky mice today, 7 for my 4 P's and they seemed to love them. This is the first time and I dont plan on doing it again anytime soon but I wanted to try it. Any one else feed them

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It wasnt messy and It was the first time. I was replying to the person who said if they were alive, you suck. They werent alive, I dont do that. Its cool if someone wants to but I dont.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I almost fed my piranha a little pinky, alive, but when the guy handed me the little guy in the back, all blind and stuff, I couldn't do it, I handed it back to the guy and said "nah I can't do that" and he was like "they're just gonna get frozen or someone is going to feed them to a snake" and I was like "well i'll let them do it" YAH ME! such a nice guy...lol...but anyways I could see why it's cool, I wouldn't wanna watch that crap, poor little pinky wouldn't even know what was happenin

Kyle

·
Registered
371 Posts
As already stated on here, I used to feed my reds pinkies until I read more on this forum. I fed them live... so what?!?... and they seemed to like them, but the bloody mess was... well... a mess. They would rip it in half or so... and eat pieces. NO, the mouse didn't seem to even notice it.
HEEELLOOOOO... they are bred to be fed... do you really think the snakes are nicer to them?

·
Registered
66 Posts
As already stated on here, I used to feed my reds pinkies until I read more on this forum. I fed them live... so what?!?... and they seemed to like them, but the bloody mess was... well... a mess. They would rip it in half or so... and eat pieces. NO, the mouse didn't seem to even notice it.
HEEELLOOOOO... they are bred to be fed... do you really think the snakes are nicer to them?
im on his side because yeah sooner or later those pinkes will be dead so what you should be able to feed whatever you want to your fish there is no diffrence if they are dead or not.yeah you should not feed it to them but as a treat yeah i just feel that people should not make a big deal about feeding dead or alive i could understand if the animal being feed was raw but it's just a pinkie there are millions of them

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
if they were alive u suck

if dead then gratz i guess
word, thats just cruel, i dont feed live things to fish, not healthy and inhumane

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.