Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Notcied this a few days ago, if the water is filled all the way to the top of the tank there is a little bit of haze in the water, my tank has drained a tad and the tank seems so much clearer

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
That's a sign that your water change splashed a bit of sediment into the water column...and the draining is actually more likely evaporation...the clarity of the water suggests that the sediment has settled. I've seen that a lot on sand-based tanks, especially.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a sign that your water change splashed a bit of sediment into the water column...and the draining is actually more likely evaporation...the clarity of the water suggests that the sediment has settled. I've seen that a lot on sand-based tanks, especially.
What ? I have not done a water change in a while. I believe the closer the water is to the light, the more it looks hazy.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
I see...I assumed that you had done a water change to get the water to the point where it was all the way full. Anyway, if your belief is true, your water has too much sediment in it...you might be underfiltering or the part where you haven't done a WC in a while might mean that you need to do one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts