Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope some Americans are...they should support the amazing team theyve got this year.

I still think Canada has a good shot at the gold tho!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
as per usual, canada is in the final. They will be playing their age old rival, russia after knocking out the US in a shootout where a fellow winnipegger scored three goals in the shoot out to give canada the victory.

in honour of the canada russia final, i give everypone this video from like twenty years ago...canada vs russia in the Punch-up in Piestany

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
i think yeah, they currently do better than the US, but in a few years i think the US world juniors will be unbeatable. The amount of money the US has started throwing at their development program, coupled with the fact that they have 10x the population may mean that they will be incredibly good in say 5-10 years.

and how about the weather here

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
i think yeah, they currently do better than the US, but in a few years i think the US world juniors will be unbeatable. The amount of money the US has started throwing at their development program, coupled with the fact that they have 10x the population may mean that they will be incredibly good in say 5-10 years.

and how about the weather here
canada will always own in hockey, no matter what.......weather is disgusting....foot and half of snow, then the next day +6....christ man....can you say global warming or what

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
watch what you say, or we'll get two weeks of straight -40 like 2 years ago.

now i just have to find a way out of work on friday so i can watch the game live
When I was driving west...it was +12 in Toronto...then when I got to Winnipeg, overnight it went down to -20 :laugh: Then when I hit Calgary it was -40

Man, I wish we had John Tavares on the team this year...

·
Registered
987 Posts
I just got back from NYC and surprisingly they have zero coverage there of the tournament. Over here its like comparible to NCAA marchmadness.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts