Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran into this guy today at my lfs. He was talking about Piraya to the shop owner so my ears perked up. I asked him if he had P's and he said he had 7 Piraya in a 300 tank. After talking awhile he asked if I had time to come take a look. HOLY sh*t! His setup is awesome!

So anyway, I asked if he knew of P fury. He said he was a member from the very early beginnings of it. He said his user name was Razor lip or lips or razorteeth. He said he had raised reds but on a business venture, acquired the tank and piraya with a building he bought. The business failed and he put this tank in his house.

Wish I'd had my cam with me. I'd guess that all the P's were a minimum of 11". He said he had like 9 to begin with but lost two of them.

Anyway, I thought the guy was pretty cool and invited him back to the forum but he said he didn't get online enough anymore.

Any of the original members here remember this guy?

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
never heard of him...must be old member in here...you should go back to his house and take some pic of house tank for us.

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
i rember reading a post from razorteeth not that long ago....i believe he comes on wonce in a wile

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
i rember reading a post from razorteeth not that long ago....i believe he comes on wonce in a wile
i thought this guy is razorlips??

[/quote]

sorry to go off subject...but 2p2f...send me some of those asian hotties like in your avatar pics you got there...f*ck id love to slam some of those ladies

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Dawgz, That must be the guy cuz it says he was from Iowa and that's where i'm at now. Also talked about his computer buziness. He's pretty cool but I have to say a little odd too. His whole house is like high tech electronics stuff and a bunch of fish. He even has a water changing system that's controlled by his computer and a rotating cam hooked to several tanks including the 300 that he can watch from his TV.

He's actually kind of a geeky guy. Nice guy but just a little odd.

I'd realy like to pay a visit to him again just for some pics. Oh yeah, he also has a 240 with a red tail cat that's pretty cool. I'd never seen one other than in pics.

If I can get some pics some time I'll post them.

·
КГБ
6,210 Posts
Hey Dawgz, That must be the guy cuz it says he was from Iowa and that's where i'm at now. Also talked about his computer buziness. He's pretty cool but I have to say a little odd too. His whole house is like high tech electronics stuff and a bunch of fish. He even has a water changing system that's controlled by his computer and a rotating cam hooked to several tanks including the 300 that he can watch from his TV.

He's actually kind of a geeky guy. Nice guy but just a little odd.

I'd realy like to pay a visit to him again just for some pics. Oh yeah, he also has a 240 with a red tail cat that's pretty cool. I'd never seen one other than in pics.

If I can get some pics some time I'll post them.
that's f*cking sickk auto computerized to off

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
sh*t I don't even remember the guy, but it looks like he was here before me and left after I joined. My memory is starting to go.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
he must like spotting a ufo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts