Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Im about to trade my little spilo to get some exodons. I am really attatched to my little guy especially since he has been getting really aggressive. He continually tries to bite my finger through the glass. I just think I need more action in the tank and just kleeping one solitary fish is just kind of a waste of space, especially when he isnt that active.

I've seen one person's video on here a WHILE ago. It was someone tapping a screw driver against the glass of his exodon tank and they were zipping back and forth so fast it was crazy. Anyoen know where that video is. Any advice anyone would like to give me? Or a good information site on them. I am sure I know the basics but I wanna learn all I can.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
tried with my reds and caribas.. lasted a whole 6 hours ..light turned off and they became a midnight snack....

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
I have 3 exos in a 10G-----solitary spilo in a 20G--the tanks are right beside each other.
I do find myself watching the exos alot more, because they do swim around and move constantly. And it is fun to when I drop one guppy in at a time, and watch them chase it down and devour it. But as you already know, they are small potatoes compared to when I feed my spilo live food. Personally, I'd keep the spilo, but thats just me.

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
i got 20 in a 75 gallon tank, very active fish and pretty aggressive. in south Texas they are 3 bucks each

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.