Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to Piranha Fury and I was wondering if anybody ever had any experience with a hollands piranha? How big do they get? Where could you find one? I would really like to get one. Right now I have 3 reds and I am looking to add more piranhas to my collection I think my next one might be a rhom or a spilo. Thanks for any info you can give me.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Info on Hollandi CLICK

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
I think that I might have seen one or two on one of georges stocklist in the past. Doesnt happen to often though.

~Dj

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
in the uk we get loads of so called hollandi offered by lfs mostly they turn out to be spilo's .
frank did say he was updating his page on hollandi and looking into the classification or something along those lines .maybe he could shed light on the subject
dixon

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
DiXoN Posted on Jul 23 2003, 02:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in the uk we get loads of so called hollandi offered by lfs mostly they turn out to be spilo's .
frank did say he was updating his page on hollandi and looking into the classification or something along those lines .maybe he could shed light on the subject
dixon
I will be updating soon. I have other species (better known ones) I'm updating material for. But hollandi will be done soon.

I can (for now say), there likely is an S. hollandi and I have a photo of it from George Fear pasted at the web link. I'll cover this fish in more detail once I get into it there. Then I can discuss it more here.

Also peek at S. sanchezi.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts