Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else get any 3-4" yellow terns from SA lately? These guys are amazing. Huge, thick, bellies bulgeing with catfish, and then you stick you finger to the glass, and they come right up quick, and sit and stare at your fingers as you move it back & fourth across the glass. These guys are bulking up quick as hell, and have not a fear in the world. I like it because the confidence of the cariba & the terns make my wild reds act way less skittish, and way more aggressive. Just wondering if anyone got any that sound like they are from the same batch at SA.

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts

jk..lol. I know that ~silly~spy have order a few tern from SA but i dont know if thier aggressive like you say.

·
Registered
30 Posts
yeap, i purchased 2 of them and had to seperate one to a seperate tank due to all the aggression. Yes they go for my finger outside of the glass too and when i moved the buly he did not care about the net , he never swam away mean little bastards. i wish my manny was that way....

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,882 Posts
It sounds like you got a nice group of ternetzi. I am looking forward to pictures of them.

·
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to hear that everyone likes thier terns. I will post some pics on Wed. or Thurs. after I get the new piraya. You do the same Kelrx8

·
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, my cariba did that, but the others all freaked out when the red light hit the tank.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Did anyone else get any 3-4" yellow terns from SA lately? These guys are amazing. Huge, thick, bellies bulgeing with catfish, and then you stick you finger to the glass, and they come right up quick, and sit and stare at your fingers as you move it back & fourth across the glass. These guys are bulking up quick as hell, and have not a fear in the world. I like it because the confidence of the cariba & the terns make my wild reds act way less skittish, and way more aggressive. Just wondering if anyone got any that sound like they are from the same batch at SA.
Sounds pretty much like any Ternetzi to me. they are very aggresive and their appetite is incredible. They will outgrow your other pygos in a mater of weeks. I have 4 of them in my mixed pygo tank and I love them.

Hater

1 - 12 of 12 Posts