Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody been there, any tips on where to go what to see and what to do? any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Their president is a dicatator and an enemy of the United States of America. Do not trade with the enemy. You are hurting your fellow Americans - and all freedom loving people - by going there and putting money into their economy.

That is all for now.

God Bless America!

·
8,405 Posts
Their president is a dicatator and an enemy of the United States of America. Do not trade with the enemy. You are hurting your fellow Americans - and all freedom loving people - by going there and putting money into their economy.

That is all for now.

God Bless America!
The money spent there ultimately benefits the PEOPLE that live more so than the government...

·
Registered
3,074 Posts

That is all for now.

God Bless America!
The money spent there ultimately benefits the PEOPLE that live more so than the government...
[/quote]

Doubtful since they're headed for a government similar to Cuba or N. Korea.. Chavez has already taken the first few steps. Click Me

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
i went there one of the first years it opened as a tourists atraction. not much to see, the food and service was horrible. but maybe things have changed since

·
8,405 Posts

That is all for now.

God Bless America!
[/quote]

Doubtful since they're headed for a government similar to Cuba or N. Korea.. Chavez has already taken the first few steps. Click Me
[/quote]

Right there tells you it hasn't happened yet. Also if you read the article it says the majority of the people DONT want to become like Cuba.

Honestly if I could afford to take a vacation there now to meet as many of the PEOPLE that I could and listen to what they really think of all this BS I would leave tomorrow...

I'm no political activist, I honestly try to avoid the trapping of political debate here and most other places. I best describe my views as Libertarian, and am opposed to ANY government taking control of peoples lives.
I wouldnt't nessicarily try to "preach" anyhting as I dont belive in that but would certainly talk about what is at stake, but most intellegent people already understand that so it seems redundant...

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
i went there one of the first years it opened as a tourists atraction. not much to see, the food and service was horrible. but maybe things have changed since
Dude, it's an island, it has never officially "opened" as a tourist atraction, it has always been "open", lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts