Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been getting back into skeet shooting (hold the skeet skeet skeet jokes guys) and using my dads glock more and more. Just wondering what kind of pistols you guys have and if anybody here is into target practice with theirs. I just want to get a little .22 pistol to get good without getting sore and if I ever have to use it for defense- I'm going to be moving out in the near future. They've got .22 subsonic bullets(I used them forgetting rid of the stupid mascovi ducks that shat all over our dock) and the gunshot is more quiet than a loud handclap. I know a .22 won't blow anybodies head off, but it's still a gun.

What's the best brands out there?

Looking at something like this- probably without the huge scope. Only around $300 for it.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

http://products.berettausa.com/frame_tabel...odel=U22%20Neos

Attachments

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Of all the pistols I own my Ruger KMK-10 is the most fun to shoot...It has around a 10 inch bull barrel...Here's what it looks like.You cant go wrong with ruger.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
u may also want to look up a walther p22. I owned one it was pretty nice. Never had any problems with it. I personally think rugers are sick looking but the walther is sweet looking IMO. That beretta is nice but its only SA.

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
I have and like the walther P22 my self. and i also like the Bersa , there guns fit in my hand like a glove.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
i am an all around fan of beretta. I use a Beretta 319 trap gun for when i shoot trap and stuff. Really good guns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts