Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
212 Posts
hatebrred is a good band. i played with them for years before they were signed. I was in a big hardcore band in Rhode island , we played with them many times , i remember the day they got signed. if i remember , the singers name was jamie at the time. i have been out of the scene for many years now.

· Registered
212 Posts
in fact if you are from NY , we played with sick of it all , madball , biohazard , many of them , we had a club called club babyhead in providence , and we had the biggest following , so we used to open up for all of them. newschool used to come down once in a awhile. again , this is a while ago.

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm from ct. originally from new york. My favorite band is probably madball. I've seen sick of it all, candiria, murphy's law, biohazard, etc. That's awesome that you played with those guys.....

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You must get a lot of sh*t if your a Yankee fan in RI. I go to newport every summer and rock my Yankee hat, **** always yell sh*t out there window and keep rolling......Yankees suck! That's all I ever hear. Now that the sox won the world series it's gonna be worse I'm sure.

· Registered
212 Posts
thats alright , immature thats all boston fans are. when the jerkoff pats won the superbowl , they had a (if you want to call it) a celebration in providence , when patriot players actually started a "yankees suck"chant , well , if they suck so bad , why are you thinking about them on stage after you want the super bowl??? , but enough about that?? how old are you?? i played a lot with In-Line from N.H. , Grudgeholder from mass. WE were called Times Expired. The singer and I were Big Yankee fans , in fact i played a place in mass once , i got a lot of slck for wearing my yankee hat , hey i wear it everywhere i go. we still might have some stuff on an old website , im not sure.

7,899 Posts
I saw Hatebreed the day after Chrismas a few years ago @ The Roseland in NYC!!

GREAT SHOW!!!! Sounds like your gonna have a HELL of a Night!!!!

· Registered
212 Posts
is there still a big underground scene in the local areas??? we were almost signed by roadrunner records , but we werent into some things. I know hatebreed was signed by victory records at first , i dont know who they are with now. I have some old videos from when we played a few shows with them somewhere. i have some old vids of madball and us hangin out , we used to be tight with shootyz groove too , i dont think they are around anymore , we used to go on mini tours of new england with them. i had a lot of fun , met a lot of cool people , people who at the time were nobodys and they were one of us trying to make it big!!

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm 33. I moved to L.A. about 4 years ago. We used to go to a spot called sound cafe in norwalk ct. They had hardcore shows there every weekend. Tuxedo junction in New haven? toads place etc. I don't go to many hardcore shows anymore cuz I don't really know too many bands out here. But I will go see the N.Y. bands when they come around.

· Registered
212 Posts
thats cool , if you go on internet explorer and put in times expired music or band , something should come up on us. do you remember shootyz groove , integrity grudgeholder in-line??blindside?? slapshot , uppercut? just bringing all the old days back.

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn....you guys had an album out? I never heard of you. But I'm pretty much into the NYHC scene. If someone shows me different things I'll listen. I'm gonna try to find some music from you guys. Have you ever heard of narcoleptic youth? It's a band from L.A. that my buddy was in. Same thing though, I never heard of them till he told me about it, They were pretty hard. Hatebreed is on roadrunner now too by the way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.