·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Sad.. but what can you do???
Its bound to happen.

·
"Tony Danza!"
574 Posts
To be honest, I almost went through DC today to run one over. Get a job, hippies!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
It was his fault...you got to learn when to stop protesting against a war thats already in progress. I mean if your stupid enough to hang off that bridge to hang a stupid sign, then you should pay the consequences that follow your actions. Sorry but living in this area where it seems like were surrounded by anti-war protesters it gets annoying.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I can see people protesting before a war...but geez.
Our troops are there and are already fighting. They should support our troops. They cannot prevent what is already happening.

This needed to happen, people. If we do not take care of this problem, we will be facing it again another 10 years from now.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
this isn't sad...it's just pathetic.....i feel no sympathy for him
.....he could've just protested on the streets like everyone else, BUT nooooooooooo, he had to go and be a dumbass and protest on a bridge and hang banners.......like i've said before, california shouldn't be a part of the United States, it should be its own little country

.....what a dumbf**k!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
like i've said before, california shouldn't be a part of the United States, it should be its own little country
No if any place should be its own little country it should be Florida, theyre always messing up our elections and can never do anything right. I mean for goodness sake they let a Muslim women take her drivers license photo that only shows her eyes. Now how is that a way of identification?? Driving is a privledge not a right, if your not going to follow the rules then your shouldnt get the privledge.

Like Ive said before and like John says:
he could've just protested on the streets like everyone else, BUT nooooooooooo, he had to go and be a dumbass and protest on a bridge and hang banners
These people who are supporting peace are really promoting violence now. Which is making them become hypocritical...which... [fill in the blank]

·
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
No if any place should be its own little country it should be Florida, theyre always messing up our elections and can never do anything right. I mean for goodness sake they let a Muslim women take her drivers license photo that only shows her eyes. Now how is that a way of identification?? Driving is a privledge not a right, if your not going to follow the rules then your shouldnt get the privledge.
no way should florida be its own country....i mean spring break at Daytona Beach or Miami with LOTS and LOTS of super hot girls in bikini's? why in the world would the US make that a seperate country?....california truly deserves to be a seperate country because they have their own language, their own beliefs, and their own smog

as for the DMV and the muslim lady.......in the muslim culture, women are not allowed to show any part of their body to the outside world, only to their husband....so its perfectly fine if the lady has her drivers license picture with only her eyes because the DMV has NO right to force her to unmask if its against her beliefs......

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Driving is a privledge not a right, if your not going to follow the rules then your shouldnt get the privledge.
no way should florida be its own country....i mean spring break at Daytona Beach or Miami with LOTS and LOTS of super hot girls in bikini's? why in the world would the US make that a seperate country?....california truly deserves to be a seperate country because they have their own language, their own beliefs, and their own smog

as for the DMV and the muslim lady.......in the muslim culture, women are not allowed to show any part of their body to the outside world, only to their husband....so its perfectly fine if the lady has her drivers license picture with only her eyes because the DMV has NO right to force her to unmask if its against her beliefs......
Read the bold. ITS A PRIVLEDGE TO DRIVE They dont have to drive--they choose to drive. In which case, they must follow the laws which pertain to getting your license.

·
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Read the bold. ITS A PRIVLEDGE TO DRIVE They dont have to drive--they choose to drive. In which case, they must follow the laws which pertain to getting your license.
BUT YOU CANNOT FORCE SOMEONE TO REMOVE THEIR COVERINGS BECAUSE ITS AGAINST THEIR BELIEFS/RELIGION!!! ITS CALLED DISCRIMINATION AND THE DMV CAN GET IN SOME sh*t FOR THAT!

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
I do feel sad that he died, but it is in the past now. I got my licesnce and shortly after I wrecked my car.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
89 nissan sentra blue, nothing fancy like my boys car I wish I had one of those! If you want to know what kind of car ask rosecityrhom

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.