Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, about 2 weeks ago one of my friends gave me call saying he got arrested and got his bike impounded for speeding, wreckless driving and some other stuff. Dont know what kinda bike it is, but looks really nice and has a lot of mula put into it. He asked if he could borrow 240 bucks to get his bike out of the impound. Here in my neck of the woods, they charge like 85 bucks per day, not including towing. Anyways, he said he would get me the money within a week, nothing yet. Not too long ago he changed his number and frankly, Im hella busy all week to go and find his ass. Ok here are my options.

1. Beat that ass
2. Beat that ass, mess up bike
3. Beat that ass, and take bike as collateral
4. Beat that ass, beat that ass, beat that ass

Im thinking bout #3. I could always learn how to ride on his bike, muahahahahaha. Need opinions please. That 240 bucks coulda gone for more caribe or another tank.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Well all of those options will end in the result of you getting in trouble. I say you just take his ass to court.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
GARGOYLE said:
Ok, about 2 weeks ago one of my friends gave me call saying he got arrested and got his bike impounded for speeding, wreckless driving and some other stuff. Dont know what kinda bike it is, but looks really nice and has a lot of mula put into it. He asked if he could borrow 240 bucks to get his bike out of the impound. Here in my neck of the woods, they charge like 85 bucks per day, not including towing. Anyways, he said he would get me the money within a week, nothing yet. Not too long ago he changed his number and frankly, Im hella busy all week to go and find his ass. Ok here are my options.

1. Beat that ass
2. Beat that ass, mess up bike
3. Beat that ass, and take bike as collateral
4. Beat that ass, beat that ass, beat that ass

Im thinking bout #3. I could always learn how to ride on his bike, muahahahahaha. Need opinions please. That 240 bucks coulda gone for more caribe or another tank.
the stories you guys bring up, makes me never wanna trust another person again :sad:

I think taking him to court would be best, but I suppose if that isnt worth it to you, then yes f*ck that jewbag and his bike up.

I think the best way to f*ck his bike would be to pour a couple pounds of sugar into the gas tank. I heard once you start it up from there, that destroys the engine.

Ir sounds though like you don't want the 240 bucks anyways.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
contact him about it by whatever means necessary, if he gives you a run around, knock the bike over while he is not around (that will cost him a few grand at least)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx fellas, trying to get a hold of him, have talked to his brother sister and parents, but all they say is , "iono"

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
ok heres the choices ive come up with
1. b4 u do anything find him talk to him whatever then and only then he blows u off
2. have the toffee pimp come have a little talk with him(most ppl are intimidated by a 250 lb black man with briads and owns p's) lmao
3. if he blows u off f*ck up his bike tell u feel better

·
Registered
242 Posts
in "your neck of the woods" do they allow you to keep the bike as collateral after a certain amount of time ? they do here. I think. All I know is you can go by the amount that the towing company would have kept charging him each day, and after that amount passes something like $500, (being under your protection)
you could take him to small claims court and possibly even get transfer of ownership on the bike for his unwillingness to pay you...

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Honestly Gargoyle, if your homie's shady.. he can winde up thanking you for helping him take his bike out from the impound "without" having to pay you back, regardless if you take him to court, if not means of a written documentation with the loan.

If you have the bike, then I say use it as collateral. If he doesnt pay at a certain time, post pix of it and see who'd wanna buy it off you for 5 X what you took it out the impound for. But if you dont have the bike and he's duck'in and dodg'in from you, I suggest #4 and do a hit on his

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i would track him down..ask for money..if no money ask for keys to motorcycle and drive away....bike given back when all debts are paid in full

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I thought you couldn't take someone to court unless you had evidence that in Gargoyles situation his cousin used his money.

Gargoyle.....if I was you i'd cry, then id beat his ass, then id cry some more, then id shoot his bike with my paintball gun, then id quit cryin, then id throw my piranhas at him

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Just have me talk to him!
Specially if I'm already pissed off... OOH MAN, fool wont bother you again, and will give you your $240 back PLUS interest in a heartbeat!!

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
Specially if I'm already pissed off... OOH MAN, fool wont bother you again, and will give you your $240 back PLUS interest in a heartbeat!!
suuuurre

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
thoroughbred said:
KumbiaQueens said:
suuuurre
Yeah like whats a chick name Sophia gonna do?? Cry like what P13 would do???
piranha 13 Posted on May 21 2003 said:
if I was you i'd cry, then id beat his ass, then id cry some more, then id shoot his bike with my paintball gun, then id quit cryin, then id throw my piranhas at him

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.