Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Xenon says the shirt company people he goes through only does white shirts... I think that's why he keeps saying to put it on a white background...

The logo...
You got some badass designing skills...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. KQ, I'm still working on something w/ white bg. This particular design will just not work with white bg. And Xenon said in the announcement sect that the graphis should be around this bg color: white, grey, black.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
true... How's it look w/ a grey b.g?

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
hey bite me

how do you do the text border effects in your signature, I am new to photoshop and dont know much at all, but I am a hell of an artist when I try so I just need to learn to do it on a PC

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sir Nathan XXI said:
hey bite me

how do you do the text border effects in your signature, I am new to photoshop and dont know much at all, but I am a hell of an artist when I try so I just need to learn to do it on a PC
bite me too

Just use the stroke command and blur it

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
BiteMeNipMe said:
Sir Nathan XXI said:
hey bite me

bite me too

I didnt mean bite me

I meant it as your name abreviated

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
Sir Nathan XXI said:
BiteMeNipMe said:
Sir Nathan XXI said:
hey bite me

bite me too

I didnt mean bite me

I meant it as your name abreviated
ROFL thats funny nate
no short cuts to his name!!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
mine will be the best one - NO PIC!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status