Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just have a few question i have a 75 gallon tank with 4 piranhas. i have a emperor 400 right now but i am looking for more movment in the water. what do u guys suggest a emperor 280 because another 400 wont fit on the other side because of how close i put it to the wall "i wasnt thinkg lol" well anyways a emperor 280 because more filtration wont hurt or should i just get a power head. i was just thinking that if i got another filter i would get more movment and more filtration well let me know what u guys think thanks hey also i would get both if that is even better thanks for the info

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
mbraun15 said:
do u think it would be too much if i add the emp. 280 and the the aquaclear 802 power head to the tank setup which i already have a emp 400 and its a 75 gallon tank
well i dont know for sure, but can you over clean your tank? Dont think so ...

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
mbraun15 said:
i didnt mean clean it to much but i ment to much water movment because i am not sure how much the power head actually pushes
true, however if the filters are placed right, it its self will move water, at 500 gph or what ever your gph is on the new filter.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh ok thanks jsut that somone told me at a store the the emperor 400 has enough watermovment and that i should get anyhting else but i didnt think he was right tahts why but thanks for the info

1 - 13 of 13 Posts