Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
I originally had (8) 2" exodons with my (8) RBP's and they all did well together until last summer when feeder fish bacame hard to find and I had to go away on vaction for (2) weeks.... I was forced to throw in (80) small minows and hope for the best. When I returned, there where only (4) ex's left.
That was seven months ago and the remaining (4) have grown to over 3" each.

It seems however, that the new 1,200gph wet/dry system that I just got running last week has made my P's more aggressive and active.
I noticed them chasing the ex's around the tank more and more each day.
(3) days later, I'm down to only (3) Exodons and I believe it's only a matter of time before my Nat's get the rest of them....

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Speedy said:
Hey All,
I originally had (8) 2" exodons with my (8) RBP's and they all did well together until last summer. I'm down to only (3) Exodons and I believe it's only a matter of time before my Nat's get the rest of them....

[snapback]854774[/snapback]​
Dont feel bad man. Your not the first and wont be the last. Exo's are one of my main dithers to shoal with Ps. Its something about the Exo's ways on joining the feeding freenzy thats simply gives the FURY added flavor. But as the saying goes, nothing's guarenteed with Ps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.