Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
How big will my reds actually get in a 125 gallon anyway? just so i know what i need to do when they are HUGE and need to move them lol i dont wanna lose a hand in the future i do need my hands for stuff

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
I believe reds can grow (a few things can affect this) but anywhere from 10-14 inches. (maybe more.)

I've read articles of 14 inch reds to maybe 16 inch reds, but I don't know who wrote them and how well they're measuring the fish.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok thanks for the feed back people!!! My biggest one right now i measurred today from teeth to tail at 5"inches! Now i FINALLY GOT PICS OF THEM WOOOOOOOOOOOOO check it out tell me everything you want about them PLEASE

·
Registered
400 Posts
Very nice piranha my friend. Love the colourations and markings on your fish, very nice indeed! You will have to post some more photographs when they grow bigger (or just anyway)...keep up the great work!

·
Registered
105 Posts
there's no such thing as a dumb question
. and the growth of your p's depends on several factors as mentioned above. not one simple answer to this question..

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank you all for your compliments i try hard to make them happy and keep them healthy thanks to all of you at Piranha_fury thats possible

1 - 12 of 12 Posts