Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you see people being mean to animals does it make you angry or make you feel violent?

Sometimes it makes me feel like doing the same thing back to the person that did it, or worse. Though I havent done anything to severe to these pieces of crap for humans. It just really pisses me off.

I can honestly say that if anybody would have intentionally harmed my cat that I grew up with I would really mess em up

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont, and there is a difference in my mind, though it wont sound right to everyone, but the mice these guys feed are bred as food, not pets, they were only created to be eaten

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
i hate animal cruelty
....its the same thing as child abuse.....makes me feel like i wanna beat the crap out of that person for abusing their pet
precisely

When I raced motocross their was this one family that was in the motocross sactioning group, they had a boy and a girl that raced. there dad and mom would cuss them out and push them around left and right if they didnt win, which they rarely did, it was all I could do not let loose on them, I guess its that I feel I need to defend those who cannot for themselves, and I am extreme about it too

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
unxchange said:
They weren't hitting their children were they? Maybe they are just really into the racing and more into winning.. If they were actually hitting their children.. it's child abuse.
no they actually didnt hit them or I would have surely jumped in

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
KumbiaQueens said:
based on the animal cruelty statement, i'd have to agree with USMC. Especially since some people (me heavily included) think of their pets as their own children, depending how close you are to them.
yeah I think of my close pets as my children, like my horse and the cat that I spoke of who passed away several years back, I am close to my fish as well, but I guess the fact that I cant interact with them the way I can mammals holds it back

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
To build on what Xenon said, we raise cattle for food here in the states (Cow, chicken, pigs) for food, and nobody cries when we slaughter them for use to eat, why should it matter how and what for food animals are killed by and for?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.