Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE OF PIRANHA FURY

Children of the night...are you prepared for the feast?!

When there is no more rules, in the death of hell...the death, will walk the earth. So prepare....or be prepared!

So was it, the P-Fury witnessed His arrival, they witnessed His dark force spreading throughout the Lounge...and in a blink of an eye, He was gone. Rumors had it that He had gone to sleep in deep tombs never to rise again. Rumors had it that the rulers of P-Fury were strong enough that they had taken Him out and never to return...

Rumors remained rumors, the truth is that Hell beckoned Him, and from such distance He watched the mortals in P-Fury, He watched Bullsnake being kicked so hard out of P-Fury...taken in His arms, and joined the forces of Evil, waiting for his time to return and take the life of those that had disturbed his soul...now as Silence Himself has returned, so shall the Dark Force with him.

Darkness crosses P-Fury, and along shall come Bullsnake...

Bullsnake, riiisseeee...( rise )

G

·
Ignore the whiney hippy, he's just crying for attention again.

Notice the irony of how he still enjoys posting in RIP. At least PGD consistently stays out of it.
Please stop derailing the thread, all I added was "Welcome back man" to an old member who I used to enjoy having along, and you two jumped all over me with 7 posts of "/" RIP spam. I have no problem with the thread, aslong as you dont bring your unfunny, overused comedy to threads where it doesnt belong.

Thanks

This is where Bullsnake would post some halarious cake eating pics

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Ignore the whiney hippy, he's just crying for attention again.

Notice the irony of how he still enjoys posting in RIP. At least PGD consistently stays out of it.
Please stop derailing the thread, all I added was "Welcome back man" to an old member who I used to enjoy having along, and you two jumped all over me with 7 posts of "/" RIP spam. I have no problem with the thread, aslong as you dont bring your unfunny, overused comedy to threads where it doesnt belong.

Thanks

This is where Bullsnake would post some halarious cake eating pics

[/quote]

hey you gotta lil man juice on ur upper lip.

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Lol I can't believe the cake would shoot out of nowhere.:laugh: I have been fine, Acestro thanks for asking and thank you Danny.

And who is THADON? Unless I know your name when I was around. Post every 5 minute huh?

And this isn't the RIP team thread, or is it? All I know is that this RIP comes from hell.:laugh: Unless that's where yours comes too, then darkness has spread across P-Fury while I have been gone as well...and this is good.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.