Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Muther f*cking American idol i f*cking hate that show it takes the place of better shows and its just singing how f*cking gay is that... omg it pisses me the f*ck right f*cking off bitch i cant stand any of them .. and what the f*ck is that fat ass @^##^ a judge for anyway he never sang a damn f*cking sh*t note in his damn f*cking ghetto life. mother f*cker.

· DOC#003162
13,889 Posts
the first episodes are ok with all the shitty singers but then it really sucks after that

cause then it takes up like two night during the week, but it could be worst, they could

have another reality show on in place of it

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
slckr69 said:
Muther f*cking American idol i f*cking hate that show it takes the place of better shows and its just singing how f*cking gay is that... omg it pisses me the f*ck right f*cking off bitch i cant stand any of them .. and what the f*ck is that fat ass @^##^ a judge for anyway he never sang a damn f*cking sh*t note in his damn f*cking ghetto life. mother f*cker.
[snapback]875491[/snapback]​
yup

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
mr.freez said:
the first episodes are ok with all the shitty singers but then it really sucks after that

cause then it takes up like two night during the week, but it could be worst, they could

have another reality show on in place of it

[snapback]875501[/snapback]​
yeah those auditions are amusing sometimes...

· Registered
6,041 Posts
slckr...with the few months ive been here talking to u...u are the most close minded person i have ever had the oppurtunity of meeting...wut other show can u hear ppl singing with no talent...wut other show has simon calwell making fun of ppl on it...certainly not soccer

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
slckr69 said:
[snapback]875491[/snapback]​
Sounds like someone tried out for it and got rejected.

Me, I like American Idol. Not because of the singing, but the laughs from people who acutaully think they can sing, but only to be told the truth. Another, is that I went on Idol. Registered, stood in line, camped out, sung my impressive 5 min, and got the chance to go to Hollywood. Got the yellow advance form, but I ended up mis-placing it somewhere else. I tried to convince them that I got accepted, but they wouldn't believe me.

But it's cool.. even though I ruined my chance on going to HOLLYWOOD (not the member), it would've took away alot of vacation time off from work, kept me away from my Ps, and mostly.. didnt want you all to miss my presence on PFury.

· Registered
190 Posts
ok for one thing y in hell would ppl who think they can sing but absouley blow major ass because there familes members are to nice to be like u suck and then they go up there and embarrs them selves and have ppl laugh at them i mean whats worse

G

·
American Idol is what it is...an updated, stylized Star Search (some people may not remember that show). Real grade-C television.

I found it entertaining to watch people get rejected and then get all angry about it, though.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.