Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well americans i am not sure if you are aware but pitbulls until recently have been "tolerated" round the uk but recently on the news a little girl was mauled to death by one! this has been the last draw for the government and they have issued a ban on the dog! I currently have a red nosed pit (Barry) who is 8 months old and i have to be ready to run with him!!!!

Dogs are being taken from peoples homes and assesd!!!!

There has been articals in my local paper everyday stating how many pitbulls have been seized!

Alot of them are being killed and i feel it is unfair. It is not the dog but the owner!!! The police by mine seem to think that because they have the potential to snap at anytime they are no longer sociably acceptable.

My friend got caught with his and it got neuterd (balls gone) and got microchiped, and if it ever gets seen without a mussel on it will be terminated.

UK LICKS BALLZ

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
been like that here for years, even the amstaff is banned. (because its so similar in the whay it looks)

still se some around here and there...

all a real shame..

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
dummys cant treat a dog right thay shouldnt have it but dont make the ones that worked with the breed so long suffer,,,,

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Wow - that's pretty bad. That's what happens when a few losers screw things up for everybody else. I hope it doesn't come to that on this side of the pond...

·
Registered
303 Posts
pitbulls. if you train'em right, they are one of the greatest and loving dogs there is.. I had one.
R.I.P. to my pit..

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
It is sad what's happening to the breed.
Similar to what happened to the Dobermann back in the 70s.
(I am a huge Dobermann fanatic, I'm in the middle of extensive K9 training with mine...)

We have a site that's dedicated to the preservation and education of the "Bully breed" dogs.
Stop in and check it out!
Become a member!
(Yeah, I'm doing a little advertising here...)

It's like "Piranha-Fury" for bully breed dog owners.

http://www.fightingbreeds.com/forums/index.php

p.s. My handle on the site is "Goeller."

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
VOTE, and If that doesn't work, shoot. It is your government if something isn't to your liking , change it.

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
ya its a dum lay like if you aint got paper to prove what breed you have thay could take it even if it looked just alittle like a pit...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts