Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should i leave lights powerhead and air pump on or off its the lights im most worried about im going from fri till sunday

what should i do im going in lie 15 hours

PLEASE HELP. WHAT DO I DO???????????????

· The Lord Himself is Life to me
3,861 Posts
Definately leave the air on. Put the light on a timer, they cost like $5. A good idea regardless that you are leaving. And if you turn your powerhead on at a certain time, just put in on timer as well or you can just not worry about it. That isn't that crucial. Feed them before you leave and maybe put in a couple feeders if you're really worried about it, but 2-3 days isn't a big deal.

· Registered
275 Posts
Hi im new to piranah but i have kept tropical fish for a few years. My advise is keep the power head, air pump, heater ect all on dont turn them off they are the fishes life line. The light you can buy plug timers and set them to turn the lights on and off. job done all you got to do then is work out someone to feed them

· Registered
2,647 Posts
yeah i usually keep everything on exept for the lights and feed em good before i go... they should be fine, good luck!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.