Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
hey guys, i wanna add some altezza lights to my 2001 civic sedan, and i just want some opinions on what looks better. here are the ebay links:

Black altezzas

Chrome altezzas

if any of you have pics of your honda civics with black or chrome altezzas please feel free to post them so i can get an idea of how they look. Im also open to other suggestions, and other online retailers.

thanks

*oh yeah, my civic is silver by the way

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
yuck

im sure you can find some in your grocery store

·
^word
4,323 Posts
the blacks look sick. got any for the 2dr 02 civic?
I saw lots of blacks for the 2 door on ebay... do you think they would look silly on a silver car? Im having trouble picturing it
[/quote]

I think they would look silly on any car.

·
10,514 Posts
if your going to go down that road only get blacks if you get a black rims and black mesh grills..

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Want an opinion? Don't waste your money.

I have an '01 silver civic coupe, so it's not like I'm hating on your car or anything... but its a stupid idea. If you are dying to put money into your car tint your windows, at least that has some function to it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
you have got 2 be kidding me.. i didnt think people still buy these things, you might as well put stickers of parts you dont have on your car.. if you wana do somin to the taillights jus black em out w/ that tint paper

so yeh jus save your money and wait for the skyline proto...

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you are looking for stuff check out tyc:

http://www.elegantebytyc.com/honda.cfm

I bought the ebay ones for my 95 civic about 3-4 years ago. They work fine but are not high quality and leaked. If you do it, make sure to seal them. There are directions online how to do it. I don't know any more about the TYC but I have heard they are the only real DOT legal and also that their quality is above the rest (so is their price).

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Please don't.

What colour is your civic? (nevermind, just saw)

If you really want to modify them, smoke them a similiar colour to your car (legally), a traditional light smoke might look ok with silver.

It's about the only light mod that can look decent when done properly.

Very few cars suit after-market lights, none suit lexus style lights (not even a lexus), civics don't suit after-market lights full stop.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Please don't.

What colour is your civic?

If you really want to modify them, smoke them a similiar colour to your car (legally)

It's about the only light mod that can look decent when done properly.

Very few cars suit after-market lights, none suit lexus style lights (not even a lexus), civics don't suit after-market lights full stop.
smoke em that was the word i was lookin for but yeh they got smoked paper stuff that jus sticks on ur sh*t so u dont hafta go thru the whole process of smoking

and seriously f*ck eligante why would u even buy from a brand that makes fake carbon fiber to make it look like the real stuff i mean sh*t

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
The stick on smoke is very poor quality however, looks awful when applied wrong, and will started chipping, peeling, bubbling very quickly.

In the long run it's better to just take the covers off the lights and get them done properly, it's not that expensive.

·
10,514 Posts
its just a tinted clear coat..

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Apparently, the popular thing is to say, is... "it looks stupid". I think they look pretty nice. I have an 01' Civic coupe (silver) and if I did go with those lights, I always liked the silver ones better...marginally. My only problem with those lights is, they are tough to see in bright sun light. Civics look damn nice dressed up.

·
10,514 Posts
another candidate for hall of stupidity?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.