Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a slight duck weed problem and would like to rid myself of it b4 i start any other plants since there is nothing in my tank that is alive plant wise...

I have my piranha in the 125 and bought this stuff reccommended by my LFS called "algea destroyer liquid" which is said to kill all plants the active ingrediat is Simizine has anyone heard anything bad coming from useing this stuff at full dose....as of right now i have only put in 1/2 the dose reccommended

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
You got a pleco? A couple of med sized ones would do the trick as well as what SC said. I try to use as little additives as possible in my tanks, bot sure how the fish would react to it.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I try and not use as much chemicals in my tank as possible. Best solution to your problems are snails. I cant think of the kind that do heavily destroys plants (tip of my tounge), but that should be a good alternative.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.