Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
holy mother, [email protected]$~% lord F%&*@$ sh*t those are sick badass pygo...very nice color and huge and fat f*ck!....one of the nicest pygo i have seen so far..

What tank size you got them in, how long you have them, and what are thier diets?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are in 1 125g but I have a 7" rhom one other side. I have raise the piraya and the red belly seem they were only 2-4". I had my rhom together with them for over a month but until I got my cariba and tern last week, then I seperated them because the cariba were tried to gang up rest of his fellow to kill the rhom, what a bad as#. below is my rhom with a little missing fin but too serious.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
very nice piranhas !!!
How big are the pygos ?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Those Pygos of yours look beautiful and for the Caribe being the most aggressive - I think this happens in most cases, Caribes are totally nuts and thats why I got rid of my Rhom to get a small shoal. Lovely fish. Well done mate!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, I am happy men now. But my dream is to have a 240g+ tank so I can have a larger shoal.

·
Mentally Addicted!
2,444 Posts
nice looking shoal there huge...love the rhom wish i had one good job you have amazing Ps

1 - 20 of 24 Posts