Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These first 7 pictures are of my 110 gallon. Most of the pictures are of my favorite tern hes the most visious and territorial out of the two and he always eats first. Theres also a few of my reds in there as well. I have 4 reds in this tank 4-6 inches and 1 10 incher. Theres also 2 8-9 inche terns in there as well. Here they are:

View attachment 54056
View attachment 54057
View attachment 54058
View attachment 54059
View attachment 54060
View attachment 54061
View attachment 54062

These two are of my 29 gallon fully natural real plant aquarium. Only one baby red in there. Trying to see what there personality is like when they are grown up in a habitat all on there own. Hes only 1.5 inches and spoiled with all the best to eat. Well all of them are I guess (lol).

View attachment 54064
View attachment 54065

These last 3 are of my 55 gallon african tank. Not much to say about it just started it a month ago. Learning more about these guys everyday. Plus my girlfriend loves them so thats a bonus.

View attachment 54066
View attachment 54067
View attachment 54068

I hope you guys enjoy the pictures I always like showing my fish off. Its been a lot of enjoyable and hard work but very rewarding. I also plan in about a year to buy a 240 long for the big boys so I can build a bigger african tank and upgrade the little guy to his own spacious 55 gallon. Thanks everyone and as usual the more feed back the better.

Sledhead

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Nice tanks, that tern is amazing

That little red belly is spoiled for now but he will grow quick. Id be interested in his temperment as well.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys and yes the castle is coming out of there. It was a present so I had to use it for a while. But now its time to put another nice piece of driftwood there. Anyways thanks everyone for there nice replys

sledhead

1 - 14 of 14 Posts