Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had some requests for pics from the 750g and this is all I have right now seeing I can't get into my gallery. This is back from early summer when I had all my fish. Sorry for the repost but I'm sure there are plenty of people who haven't seen it yet. I'll take some more pics soon.

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/Pete...6-5-2900004.flv

·
5,336 Posts
thats awesome man! what are the dimensions of that tank... i am building a custom glass tank and i havent ordered glass yet... i was thinkin 8'x2'hx3'wide but i love the look of that tank!!! anything you could tell me would be awesome... especially glass thickness and how its braced on top etc... maybe pics if you have time but

·
Registered
441 Posts
Wow Sticks thats crazy must be hell with the water changes and heating that tank.

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
was that your daughter saying "ew"? that's pretty funny. cool vid, that tank really is huge to make those piranhas seem like they have that much room to swim.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
sweet man.......................I saw this somewhere

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The tank is 10' long x 4' wide x 30" tall. I would definately go with the width if I was you. Thats the key to the fish not being cramped in this tank. I also came up with my own design for filtration and to make the cleaning process a peice of cake. If you're looking for some pointers p.m. me.

Yes Joe that is my daughter in the background. I'm an avid hunter so she's grown up with the facts of life and death so it's not as traumatizing as it sounds. Sorry you guys had to hear that. By the way, my wife and I plan on comming to England in 2 years for our five year anniversary so we'll have to keep in touch. Maybe we can hit the pubs together

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
awesome tank once again. so is ur sig updated? i remember seeing a post that all of ur p's died from spoiled food.
No my sig isn't updated. Thanks for the reminder. None of my p's died from spoiled food though. I did lose a 14 1/2" tern this summer though to a similar problem. It's been a REALLY bad year.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Cool video. BUT from personal experience, much cooler in person. I cant wait to see your tank now.

BTw no dice on the mounting of your fish. THe guy is working too much and doesnt have time. But consider your car troubles over. My bro said he will take care of it.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
awesome tank once again. so is ur sig updated? i remember seeing a post that all of ur p's died from spoiled food.
No my sig isn't updated. Thanks for the reminder. None of my p's died from spoiled food though. I did lose a 14 1/2" tern this summer though to a similar problem. It's been a REALLY bad year.

[/quote]

np. yeahh, i think thats the thread i read over the summer. something bout u leaving food and something with power or ur p's didnt eat them.

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
That was actually pretty wild...

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
damn that is alot of big pygos.

kind felt abd for the catfish though

·
Registered
1,482 Posts