Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Never mind that red on there

Ak's toys are pretty
mine aren't

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found it in a barn after I bought my house, I polished the handle, and the grip is an old bicycle tube. Chops very well.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Nice hatchet.... whats the deal with hatchets lately?
most people use them to chop wood, the one i n question i think has nice jewels on it or ornanments, very decorative

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Molly Hatchett was cool....hatchets are boring though.
Unless they're throwing hatchets. My friend had some of those. They were killer... We used to bring them along when we went camping in the bush. But don't play with them while you're drunk at night. You might lose one and have to wait til morning to find it... And it could possibly be dangerous.

·
DOC#003162
14,969 Posts
lol i got a buddie that almost chopped his

leg off with an axe tryin to chop wood in his

back yard at 3 in the morns or so once

it was funny

·
Banned
9,412 Posts
this ones nice...i could never justify spending more than 20 bucks on a hatchet though...or a sword for that matter...lol...

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
this ones nice...i could never justify spending more than 20 bucks on a hatchet though...or a sword for that matter...lol...

i need that hatchet for the revolution, where can i find that?

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts

umm I dont really think thats a hatchet, it looks more like a battle axe

[/quote]

Whatever it is, it's hot and I want one!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Wash it with brake cleaner, sharpen it, use steel wool to the rest of the metel, use brake cleaner on it again, oil it, make it a sheath or buy one.... will work very very ncie!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts

umm I dont really think thats a hatchet, it looks more like a battle axe

[/quote]

Looks brand new, which means it's kind of pointless as far as owning and functionality. Use it or lose it.

It is badass looking though! Hang it over your bed, or put it on the coffee table, somebody sees a gun and thinks you might not shoot them, or shoot them and miss or hit them in a nonvital area, somebody sees a hatchet or (like my friend had) a samurai sword, and there's not going to be any small injuries lol.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Here's mine. It's a Gil Hibben thrower/camp axe. Holds a nice edge, balanced nicely for throwing and is heavy enough to chop with.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Molly Hatchett was cool....hatchets are boring though.
Unless they're throwing hatchets. My friend had some of those. They were killer... We used to bring them along when we went camping in the bush. But don't play with them while you're drunk at night. You might lose one and have to wait til morning to find it... And it could possibly be dangerous.
[/quote]
Actually it is funny that you say that, went 4 wheeling in the hils of Ky. several years back, my brother in law brought his wife's 15 year old brother. It's dark, it's night, he's been drinking, he takes that hatchet goes out into the woods, comes back screaming bloody murder a few minutes later and somehow managed to cut part of his pinky finger off. We had been 4 wheeling all day, and were about 20 miles from anything, so I patched him up, and liquered him up more. Next day 4 wheeled more, and took him home. No sex for my bro in law for a long time after that.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
i think everyone on this site need to bury the hatchets......literaly

1 - 20 of 22 Posts