Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought this was funny. so im sitting at work (like 15 mins ago) and all these cops show up im my lobby and ask me who is in room 126 and i tell them then they ask for a key to get in and then say they have a search warrent. so i give them a key well im thinking "i just checked those people in it was a single mom with her 2 little girls" so im outside watching them and like 12 cops break down my fuckin door and go into the room with guns drawn. well i see them come out with this mom and 2 girls who look terrified. well then after searching the room and not finding anything after keeping the people out in the cold. they come back up into the front desk and say they had the wrong room after they fucked up one of my rooms with somebody in it. when i saw them leave i saw 5 cop cars leave and 4 dps trucks leave and 2 cop cars are still sitting across the street watching. so they scared a mom and her 2 kids tore up from the floor up one of my rooms and they had the wrong person. just thought i would share cuz i thought it was funny as hell

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
haha I would be mad pist if that happend to me :laugh:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya could you imagine sitting ther in your pjs and getting the door busted down and getting ripped out of your room

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i did i even showed them the photo id of her because we copy dl every time someone checkes in

sucks pretty bad tho cuz ive had like 20 people call and complain about it in like 45 mins

·
5,336 Posts
not really last night there was but tonight its just a bunch of old people soaking up the water in the sauna
when you put old people in the sauna, is it kinda like re moisturizing rasins? do they return to grape form...?
thought of old people in a sauna just made me sick....

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ya im sure the people with all the drugs and booze bounced when fuckin a sh*t load of cops showed up for really no reason

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
liter of cola and dont spit in it

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
liter of cola and dont spit in it
Farva!

License and registration... chicken f*cker.

Just cleaning out the old locker, she stinks like ass but I'll sure miss her... I guess you could say that about all my girls.

Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."
Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy sh*t on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?

[Farva brings the boys a round of coffee, and has left a surprise in Rabbit's]
Rabbit: [dryly] Oh, look, a bar of soap.
Farva: Oh, sh*t, I got you good, you f*cker!
Mac: *Awesome* prank, Farva.
Farva: Better than the crap you pull, Mac!
Captain O'Hagan: Look, fellas...
Mac: [to Rabbit] Bite it, rook! You'll make him look like a dick!
Rabbit: Nah...
Captain O'Hagan: Every Thursday night I walk into the lodge to play Hearts...
[Mac persists in goading Rabbit as O'Hagan continues]
Mac: Seriously, rook, bite it. Do it. Don't be a wuss!
Captain O'Hagan: ...and they always have my Old-Fashioned just waiting there...
Mac: Don't be a wuss, bite it!
Captain O'Hagan: ...I like that. I like it here...
Mac: Bite it. Bite it!
Captain O'Hagan: [Fed up] Oh, hell! Give me the goddamn soap!

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
Did they just say they had a warrent or did they present it to you first?
cause you know I don't think you're supposeto tell them sh*t unless they provide a warrent. And if the lady just checked in there's no way they could have had a legit warrent.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts