• smart

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Someone I can show off to my friends, and compatible. A freak but has the innocent look. Respectable, but can have a bitch attitude. Church going, family oriented.. but also down, and can ryde with her man.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sumtimes look arent everything tho

thugged out guys are nice to look at.... but then most of em are concited bastards who cheat and lie and ah nm Im just rambling again... guys are good.... When I look at a guy, usually nice teeth get me. I dunno I'm a wierd one, but being clean is the one of the most important to me. I don't really go for 1 certain 'type' of guy cuz ya can't really judge sum1 on how they are. But uh yea Ima go now. lol.

luv always
christina

·
Registered
230 Posts
SexyAdonis said:
Brains, a bit of a butch look going but still beautiful, and one hell of a personality....the ability to kick ass doesn't hurt, either :
:
Are you talking about a man or a women?

but I like a girl whose smart and athletic.

By the way-Sparkley I don't get your avatar what the hell is that girl doing? Is she doing something like this?

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
I like a girl that can be everyone one of those things, one style doesnt appeal to me because i like everything to always be switched up. A girl who can fit into any social situation with you is hard to find, but i do prefer a girl that lifts weights and has some muscle.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.