Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
15,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after a long day of work and bullsh*t ..end of the week :biggrin: ..who like to get drunk
? i feel really tipsy right now.whooo-hoo..

·
Registered
144 Posts
During school, I usually get drunk and shoot some pool on Monday nights, as well as one other day of the week. It is good indeed....unless you get carried away and wake up with a hangover the next day and have to go to class.

·
rhombeus
3,200 Posts
don't drink like i used to, but i sure remember those fridays they were never long days we always quit early to go watch the strippers

·
Registered
764 Posts
I've been known to have a few. I usully limit drinking to twice a week, quite a change from the beer- bong- binge drinking days of my youth. I went from bonging Natty Light to purchasing six-packs of the finest beer this world has to offer.

·
Registered
19,249 Posts
There is nothing better than unwinding with a few brews.....I have had bad experiences the past 2 weeks so I am taking a weekend off.

Next weekend its on though, Im going to NYC!

·
Captain Britannia
4,605 Posts
im usually mashed on a weekend and am fully booked up until june with party's and trips away tonight is a night off going to watch the boxing and a dvd have a few cans and chill
dixon

·
Registered
18,153 Posts
I don't drink on weekdays, because I cannot afford to show up at work hung over like a horse. And because drinking just one beer just doesn't feel right (almost like something's missing :
: ), I decided to not drink at all during the week.....

But I usually make up for that in the weekends, sometimes a little too much (sunday is my standard chill-out-kick-back-and-do-absolutely-nothing day
)

And I must add that it's nothing compared to the wild days, when I still went to school/uni.... Man, those were the days, but I don't think my system could handle that anymore (I'm getting old, I guess
)

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
Innes-
Thats just funny cause its true. Its like you have a new can every 30 minutes..

Juda- Yup your gray hairs are showing again.
You cant be old if your still in your 20s ...so dont start complaining yet...

·
Dodge City
7,822 Posts
I've been in recovery for about 6 years , it was a bitch the first year or so, I will admit to thinking about a coldy on those hot humid summer days that southern Ontario is prone to but other than that I'm glad to be away from it and all theproblems that came with it.
Some Pain is Inevitable, Misery Is Optional

Pete

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
winkyee said:
I've been in recovery for about 6 years , it was a bitch the first year or so, I will admit to thinking about a coldy on those hot humid summer days that southern Ontario is prone to but other than that I'm glad to be away from it and all theproblems that came with it.
Some Pain is Inevitable, Misery Is Optional

Pete
DaMN, 6yrs?!?! So I take it you went to rehab and stuff. Well, glad you've overcame it!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Xenon said:
There is nothing better than unwinding with a few brews.....I have had bad experiences the past 2 weeks so I am taking a weekend off.

Next weekend its on though, Im going to NYC!
Hells Yeah...I am getting things lined up for next weekend.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hey you're lucky they didn't whip out the Magnum 44 permanent marker! I got that on my 21st birthday. They took pictures too, asswipes. The next morning I thought I got it all off, and my girlfriend's mother came over and kept looking at me really weird. When she left I went in the bathroom, looked in the mirror, and there was a big dick and balls drawn on my neck!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.