Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I waited to late and the show is already sold out I am so flippin pissed about that. I knew I should have gotten tickets sooner.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A FIRE INSIDE a very talented punk group the only punk music I listen to.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just heard there new CD. Its ok, they were going down hill for a while though. I didn't know they were on tour already but I already blew my cash for Bad Religion on april 5.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been a fan for 2 years now, I wish longer I am looking for there old stuff, but I like most of their songs.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You should get Answer that and stay fashionable, and pretty much everything before the art of drowning. I'm pissed too because they're going to play LA and just pass over Ventura, it doesn't look like they're hitting up any of the smaller towns this tour.

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Davey Havok, lead singer of AFI, has a side project called "Son of Sam"

Son Of Sam is:
Davey Havok -Vocals (Also of A.F.I.),
Todd Youth - Guitar (Also of Agnostic Front, Chrome Locust, Danzig, D-Generation, The Home Wreckers, Murphy's Law, Samhain, Warzone),
Steve Zing - Bass Guitar (Also of Chyna, Mourning Noise, Samhain, The Undead), &
London May - Drums (Also of The Amazing Chan Clan, Dag Nasty, Dead White and Blue, Distorted Pony, Lunchbox, The Rainbow Girls, The Reptile House, Sheppard Prat, Tiger Army, Voice Of Doom)

Not really my cup of Tea, but it might be for some of you fellow AFI fans, if youve never heard of them, download some songs

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks gio how about those cds your looking for, for me?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.