Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to say it was a great year to be a Steelers fan even though we came up short in the AFC Championship game. I was hoping for a Steelers victory and Tom Brady being carted off the field on a stretcher, but unfortunetly it didn't go that way. Pats are going to the bowl for the 3rd time in four years and the second time beating the Steelers in the AFC championship game.

Roethlisberger who looked like a rookie again throwing 3 ints. If I was Cowher I would of put in Maddox to start the 2nd half to give the offense a much needed spark. Big Ben will be a great quarterback, but I don't think he was ready for the NFL play-offs his first year.

I think the Pats will beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl. But I'm hoping the Steelers will get a chance to take the Pats down next year.
SB Prediction

Patriots 35
Eagles 17

·
Skankzilla
18,324 Posts
Kinda weird though, my friends who are steelers fans hated me for saying all week that Big Ben would throw 3 INT and Steelers would lose by 14 points. Then the game happens, each INT I just went, theres 1, theres 2, theres 3, now just the 14 points.

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
Liquid said:
GO EAGLES!!!
[snapback]860209[/snapback]​
Eagles are horrid. I agree, Patriots will get another Super Bowl title with a win over the Eagles. The only redeeming value to seeing the Eagles win would be to watch Philly burn to the ground.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Xenon said:
Eagles are horrid. I agree, Patriots will get another Super Bowl title with a win over the Eagles. The only redeeming value to seeing the Eagles win would be to watch Philly burn to the ground.

[snapback]860225[/snapback]​
i'd like to see the pats be dethroned and now that you've mentioned it all of mass burned to the ground

·
Registered
178 Posts
Pats...Champs again...Eagles...Brady fodder

·
Skankzilla
18,324 Posts
Brady is just odd, not the best quarterback, just above average, but when its the end of the season and post season, boom his numbers jump.

·
4,053 Posts
Patriots will likely win, but like always anything is possible.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I wish brady would have gotten hur too Filo!!
Why are you so goddamn annoying!!

They say that they are replacements! BULLSHIT!! Lets see your paycheck their buddy! I hate them, they are soo goddamn cocky!! I don't care the steelers lost, but boy o boy am I a HUGE fan...I just hate the pats...I pray the ealges will take them down and TO (even though I hate him) will like take a sh*t on brady's face! Or something.....

Eagles need to take him out...

O and good job dillon! You had about 2 yards total rushing even with that 25 yard run! U got lucky!

I HATE THE PATRIOTS!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
well i live in mass and i wouldnt mind it burning to the ground either. but as for the pat's we will win another and you guys know it. steelers sucked last night haha

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
Liquid said:
i'd like to see the pats be dethroned and now that you've mentioned it all of mass burned to the ground

[snapback]860240[/snapback]​
Just whatever you do, dont do an online bet with this guy ^^

he dont keep his end of the deal

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
kove32 said:
I wish brady would have gotten hur too Filo!!
Why are you so goddamn annoying!!

They say that they are replacements! BULLSHIT!! Lets see your paycheck their buddy! I hate them, they are soo goddamn cocky!! I don't care the steelers lost, but boy o boy am I a HUGE fan...I just hate the pats...I pray the ealges will take them down and TO (even though I hate him) will like take a sh*t on brady's face! Or something.....

Eagles need to take him out...

O and good job dillon! You had about 2 yards total rushing even with that 25 yard run! U got lucky!

I HATE THE PATRIOTS!
[snapback]860699[/snapback]​
for how much talent the patriots have, they really arent very cocky. One would have to look at it objectively to see that though.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
kove32 said:

I HATE THE PATRIOTS!
lol....you contradicted urself hahahha PATRIOTS!!!! DYNASTY!!!!!

·
Skankzilla
18,324 Posts
kove32 said:
Dillon got a TD and opened up the defense so Brady could throw. Plus against the #1 rushing defense and highly ranked overall defense I think Dillon did a pretty good job. Yeah he didn't have a 100 yards rushing, but he did keep the defense close to the line which opened up the long bombs for Brady.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts