Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think its a grate way to advertise the board. ayone have any ideas for pictures or anyhing to go back on a hoodie or t-shirt. i would defiantly buy a hooded sweat shirt and a hat is a must.
bumper stickers would be good too.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and the money we make can go to buying more features to make the board better or a wild life charity.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Not a bad idea marco. We have only been up for 2 months though.....maybe we can do this in the future. :D

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
i would buy a tee shirt and a bumper sticker

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Marco, the more I have been thinking about it, the more this idea attracts me. Selling T-Shirts has the potential to fund the site plus provide a cool shirt to boot. I checked out a few custom T shirt pages and it is definatly dooable. I am gonna work on a design but I need to know who is interesting in getting on as this will determine whether i will do it, and how much they will cost.

I know these are lame but it took me like 30 seconds to do this. If anyone has an idea for a Tshirt please submit it!! Otherwise, please let me know your interest.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WHOLY #### XENON THAT WAS FAST! THOSE T-SHIRTS KICK ASS! can u put that on a hoody?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
i want a bumper sticker like this one

but i realy dont like the look of that shirt

1. its white
2. it has your avator on it :laughlong:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
put a pic of like knifemans ternetzi on one shirt saying piranha-fury.com yada yada

then put a pic of knifemans rhom on another saying piranha-fury.com ayda yada

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that would look good on a hat the same way its on the t-shirt. but the hat must be a flexfit or a fullback so we can put piranha-fury.com on the back.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
just use the kick ass banner for a bumper sticker.I would buy all kinds of stuff it you do decide to sell merchendice

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
BEER MUG :cool: and then maybe some Sweaters in black with a hood and have the banner up top on the left side above chest...and say teh address along the top of the hood

G

·
yea I'm with snowcichlid i would buy a beer mug but I'm not going to put any beer in it ahahha... I'd like to have it on my desk just for the looks... And if I was to buy any clothing though I think it would have to look hella nice for me to wear it... better then the one you made up xenon lolz naw you know I'm just messiN

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Sounds like a good idea for the merchandise, especially sweaters!! But please, do you have to use white?! Why not black or something dark...that way if you put the banner on it [like the one on the bottom of this page]...it'll stand out more!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I think for the tee-shirt you should have dark ones with a small piranha-fury logo somewhere small like at the end of the arm or at the bottom of the tee-shirt.
other money making ideas for the site could include:
*putting all the p-fury videos on one video and selling them.
*selling marco's body as a rent-boy
*putting all the info into a book and sell in all good bookshops.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Points taken, Marco PM me and we will work on this, get AIM so we can mess with this offline.

put a pic of like knifemans ternetzi on one shirt saying piranha-fury.com yada yada

then put a pic of knifemans rhom on another saying piranha-fury.com ayda yada
Where is a pic?

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Is anyone good at drawing? Can anyone draw us a nice logo? It would go bettero n a shirt than a picture.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts