Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I am currently thinking about naming a few administrators and I will need more as this board grows. The best way to become one is to support the board and actively participate in the threads. This is the only way I know that you are serious about this board.

So far the administrators are myself and Wes (PIRANHA KING).

·
Registered
698 Posts
Do I qualify since I am an expert on piranhas? Just kidding--not about being an expert but about being an administrator. I'd rather have fun than walk around with a big hammer :cool:

·
TOP DOG
4,187 Posts
fishman2 said:
Do I qualify since I am an expert on piranhas? Just kidding--not about being an expert but about being an administrator. I'd rather have fun than walk around with a big hammer :cool:
we dont walk around with a big hammer. we are actually very lenient. xenon wants people to be able to say what they want.
wes

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have went around to all the pet stores and put up posters for them to go to piranha-fury.com

i know this will be a big success!!!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Yeah as of now we want to be very lenient. As the number of visitors get bigger we might need to do a little more moderation.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
O god no, Marco as and admin :laugh: Thank god Wes has seen some of his mindless ramblings at another site so we are safe :D

Mark

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
.looks as if you guys already know each other.but why is marco so bad??just wondering? ???

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
If you look around this site, at the different posts by Marco, it should be very clear. I dont think anyone hates Marco, he is like the annoying little brother........the very annoying little brother :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.