• Broadband (cable, dsl, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
When thinking and considering new additions and improvements for the site, the staff needs to know what portion of our users are still on modem and which have moved to broadband. Please vote.

·
Registered
242 Posts
gotcha all beat there. although I do like the paper cup and strings deal. sounds easy ! I'm on a family members computer, all the access I can stand , and no cost to me

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
DSL all the way. Who doesnt love DSL's?

~Dj

·
Registered
347 Posts
Jonas said:
gotcha all beat there. although I do like the paper cup and strings deal. sounds easy ! I'm on a family members computer, all the access I can stand , and no cost to me
That is just leeching. Now... if you stolen the connection from you neighbors... I would be impressed.

Secretly hook up a wireless connection and presto.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I use smoke signals!
I take a drag from my herbal ciggarette!, then exhale into my PC.
The information is transferred into the smoke, whereupon I inhale it again and exhale into the atmosphere.

The logical conclusion is that it ends up at the P-fury w/site.

Isnt technology a wonderful thing??!!!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
once u go t3 u never look back
if only I was rich I could have that hehe. I'm currently still stuck on 56k, but hopefully in a few weeks I'll have broadband.

Mark

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
my comp runs by a hamster on a wheel...grrrrrrrrrrrrr..too damn slow at times...

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
T1 isn't actualy that fast, my cable internet has been speed tested was faster than a T1 now if i was rich i would have a OC12 one of the fastest , they would put a 5' fiberoptic wire right into your house. LOL

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.