Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm adding new red bellys into my tank.... can anyone tell me what i should do? like should i do a water change and move decoration or can i just do the 10 minuits change water then put them into the water like any other fish? thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks im doing that right now

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I would do a water change and redecorate the tank. There may be some initial territitory disputes but that is normal but that is normal when adding new fish. I would leave a few hiding spots so if a fish gets too stressed, it has somewhere to hide.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
agree'd with nj...take all the fish out, do a water change, move all the decor around to your preference...then drop them all in at the same time, just so u see no fighting thruout them, this just makes it new territory for all

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys i took all of them out and redocorated and now they are all friends and are shoaled toghether, they are all eating thanks for the help

·
AQHU RULES
4,609 Posts
thanks guys i took all of them out and redocorated and now they are all friends and are shoaled toghether, they are all eating thanks for the help
thats good, although expect a couple of nips as they might ry and establish themselves again...................

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
yea...Just feed them and redocorate your tank...when new redz are in just keep a close eye on them :nod:

AA

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
How do you get your P's to leave that pleco alone?? I dont know how some of you do it....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well 1 is i raised the ps since they where like and inch with the plecos and the plecos are huge the 1 you see in the picture is a firm 10 inches and i have 2 other 6 inchers in there

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
they dont look like blisters, they're just bubbles.

my Rbps dont bother my pleco too, and the guy is just 2"..

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
they dont look like blisters, they're just bubbles.

my Rbps dont bother my pleco too, and the guy is just 2"..
yeah your right i took a second look,and it is air bubbles. with old age your eye sight is one of the first things to go

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I had 3 diff. size Plecos in the tank with my MAC and they were all "offed"

tank looks good man g/l

1 - 20 of 22 Posts