Piranhas Forum banner
241 - 260 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Yall really need to get up with whitedread (rainydaze) the guy who started this thread. He's a mod in the game now and he's in Harrys Hood. We've got two training cells FFB~The Resurrected and The Hosemasters with multiple allies and protection they really got it together with wars, IRC chat and in helping out it. Makes the game way more fun. I just got hooked up with 150 Chinooks and 50 Cobras for 2 gold bars each. Im level 141 so bank interest is a good way to earn interest but having good friends in the game is what makes it more fun
So can I join your training cell? my level in the game is 59 but I'm working on it. I been trying to get some good hook ups I got a couple but not like you.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·

Hey guys,
I am still on metrowars as whitedread 13360 . Some things sucked about the game but it got better. I have a handful of p-fury people there with me. Things are going better than ever. I am rank 26 overall in the game. If anyone here is still playing let me know and I will give you some cash and weapons and armor for free. I tried out a few other games but only have so much time. My wife would kill me if I put this much time into another one.

So find me there if you still play.
take care all.

·
Registered
376 Posts
hmm i also found two other games that are better than this one... tribal wars and dark thone just started on dark throne but is way better than metro wars ....

·
Registered
1,367 Posts

Hey guys,
I am still on metrowars as whitedread 13360 . Some things sucked about the game but it got better. I have a handful of p-fury people there with me. Things are going better than ever. I am rank 26 overall in the game. If anyone here is still playing let me know and I will give you some cash and weapons and armor for free. I tried out a few other games but only have so much time. My wife would kill me if I put this much time into another one.

So find me there if you still play.
take care all.
Hey my name is the same here as it is in the game. If you are stilll giving away free stuff.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
this game sucks i quit a while ago. everytime our cell grew we were attacked by our allies. we were allies with insane they almost wiped us out saying we were cheating. then attack lower level people and comes out like a draw. dont waste time

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I've been playing the game for a long time and have had no problems like that. The game is called metro wars which means lots of wars thats the whole point of the game. If your going to go to war with another cell than you would pick the cells you know you can defeat. Thats the whole point of the game, the stronger you are and the more allies you have then longer you last in the game. You are saying that you didn't like the game because your cell wasnt strong enough to survive. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
our cell was ranked number 5 i was ranked 75 in total stats. id attack others and would lose even after spying on them and seeing mine were way better. thats ju8st my experience. glad you still like game it is very addicting. alot of the original who cell quit for same reasons.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Wow you were high up in the game. They must have really pissed you off to make you quit. I think that alot of the adminstration is cheating they are always catching people cheating that are supposed to be admin.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
very sad because this game actually very addicting and fun to play, then all the cheating came around.
heard lots of people left and started new game but i m so busy dont have time.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
You can hit me up in the game as well just make sure you tell me who you are my name in the game is the same as on here nswhite.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Anyone here still play? I havent been in a cell, or been warring for about 2-3 months now. Just voting and earning some cash/gold/plat here n there.

First one to reply that ACTIVELY plays I'll give you all my stuff, since I got a fulltime job I no longer play. Wanna thank whitedread for gettin me in the game. It's fun just time consuming. My game id is BadenMD [19985]

Includes.
$1,411,216,571,491,384,262 give or take the bank interest when I withdrawal to send to you.
750 gold bars
231 platinum
single eng quad (weapon)
warthog anti tank (armour)
43 100mg demerol

·
Registered
305 Posts
Anyone here still play? I havent been in a cell, or been warring for about 2-3 months now. Just voting and earning some cash/gold/plat here n there.

First one to reply that ACTIVELY plays I'll give you all my stuff, since I got a fulltime job I no longer play. Wanna thank whitedread for gettin me in the game. It's fun just time consuming. My game id is BadenMD [19985]

Includes.
$1,411,216,571,491,384,262 give or take the bank interest when I withdrawal to send to you.
750 gold bars
231 platinum
single eng quad (weapon)
warthog anti tank (armour)
43 100mg demerol
i still play.

my name is ronnie

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
241 - 260 of 276 Posts