Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Webpage says it takes 30 min. to post pictures downloaded. So if the new pics aren't there, try again later.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliments. Added the last of my photos of the other p's I used to have. These are babies that hatched along time ago.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DREMEL drill my friend.....works wonders on cutting a plexiglass sheet. Just cut a shade more wider than your tank width and it slides in perfectly with a tiny slight curve. No need to solder or glue it in place. You can also cut holes (didn't do it for mine since I use dual filters) for circulation. :
:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got the fish from Frank at OPEFE (I live in Roseburg, just a few miles from Sutherlin) when he was closing out the exhibit.

Funny thing is, I didn't even know his exhibit was next town over until I heard about it in the news a few years ago. Then I found out he had a website too a few months ago. I'm really observant LOL

·
Registered
259 Posts
nice pics dude. the rotifers are so sweet :rockin:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just added a new pic of my altuvei today. Going to take one of rhomb in a little while and add it in. Sunlight really bleaches out the dark colors.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
nice p's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts