Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I just got home from my parents house and on the way coming home the street to turn someone must have ran a red light or something cuz they had to be going fast because the one car was turned over and the other smashed and the dude was lying on the ground with a lot of paramedics and police were directing traffic it scared the crap out of me I don't like to see people hurt and I wish people would pay more attention when they are driving I hope the dude is alright.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it wasn't me it was someone I don't even know that would suck if it was me I wouldn't be able to type if I was in one of those cars.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
well the world is good again then

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Scary indeed.

There was one time ma and mah boyz were stroll'in along Pier 39 and noticed a guy laying on the ground right across the street from us. The doode had a stbb wound in the back of the neck and blood was oozing out into the gutters. Mah boyz ran across to help, but I felt throwing up just looking over.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Damn. There was this one time a few years ago some bitch swerved, and stopped in front of my uncle when he was riding his bike to work. She gave him 0 time to react, causing him to fly into her back window. It crushed his skull, and he passed away a few days later from the traumatic head wounds...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
hopefully this teachs everybody a lesson next time the light is yellow don't race it,stop for the light..

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry to hear that kumbia as long as u remember him that is all that matters now.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
It's hard to forget him... my brother and other uncle sound like him, and my mom says that my boyfriend looks and sounds like him... He's always around :smile:

·
Registered
891 Posts
my dad got hit once. in the 70s, he had a Ram Van, got hit broadside by a drunk driver who ran a red light. the guy was doin 75 when he hit. my dads van flipped 5 times, my uncle and him climed out unharmed, the drunk driver was paralyzed.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
thats weird...usually its the other way around. the innocent people involved get hurt and the drunk driver walks away, well i shouldnt say walk...more like stagers

atleast ur dad and uncle were okay

·
Registered
891 Posts
yeah, my dad says it happened in slow motion. damn though, 75mph into the side of his van, a split second earlier would of hit the driver door, split second later would of missed completely

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Uh I think it was the volvo that was on it's side and it was another big car but not a truck I can't remember what the other vehicle was I think it was a hyndai or something.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
i saw three of them today, one with a 3 car pile up with some ones arm cut off and blood all over the place, kinda cool i tought.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.