Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
1st story:
Man aides in killing 3,066 people and ONLY gets 15 years because of German law?! Im sure if those were German people that were killed they'd change that law real quick. If you committ a crime in a country, you should be tried in that country under their laws. Thats BS that people like him can get away with killing 3,066 people. I mean if they didnt believe in the death penalty, they at least could have given them life imprisonment.

2nd story:
What kind of law is that? I dont know of any guy that would have sex with girl then want to know 9 months later, when he has had nothing to do with her since that night, that he has a child. Thats just insane. And for a girl having to spread her sexual history to the local papers is even worse. That could endanger not only her job, but also her personal life. I mean even where the abortion laws stand now, the mother can have one without the father's concent. At most all she would have to do is send a letter notifying the father that she is having an abortion. Which brings me to my conclusion that you can kill a fetus, but you cant give the child up for adoption without spreading your sexual history to the papers to try and find the father. That just doesnt make sense.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Thats BS he needs to get the death penalty for that. We need to go over there and kill 3,000 of his gay terrorist network and see how he feels about killing 3,000 inocent people. I hope the day he gets out of jail he steps onto the road and gets hit by a car.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
piranha 13 said:
We need to go over there and kill 3,000 of his gay terrorist network and see how he feels about killing 3,000 inocent people.
If we go over there and kill those 3,000 people of his terrorist network, are they really innocent!??

I hope the day he gets out of jail he steps onto the road and gets hit by a car.
I agree!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
If we go over there and kill those 3,000 people of his terrorist network, are they really innocent!??
Yea but if we kill 3,000 of their innocent people we drop down to their level and that makes us as bad as them.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
That is the stupidest thing I have heard. He deserves a hell of a lot more pain and suffering for what he did. He only got 15 years, aint that some bull crap.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
That's Germany for ya!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
piranha 13 said:
I hope the day he gets out of jail he steps onto the road and gets hit by a car.
AMEN to that my brotha!

as to the whole marine story, that's some crazy crap!! marines are supposed to be like a family. they watch out for one another... well at least i hope most of them do... they're bound to have a couple psychos here and there. heck, we got plenty of them around here.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
It just goes to show how messed up society is. I can't believe they could allow this to happen. I mean, 3,000 people...people get more than that for 1 person. Absolutely ridiculous. We can thank the tree huggers for this!!!

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
piranha 13 said:
Yea but if we kill 3,000 of their innocent people we drop down to their level and that makes us as bad as them.
....very true!
....but when we go off and kill 3,000 of their people in retaliation, they come back to retaliate on us, again!....ain't that some bull$#!t!....but as for the term "innocent people", that's kind of broad don't you think?

·
Registered
394 Posts
rosecityrhom said:
It just goes to show how messed up society is. I can't believe they could allow this to happen. I mean, 3,000 people...people get more than that for 1 person. Absolutely ridiculous. We can thank the tree huggers for this!!!
I totally agree with you. We need to stop being so worried about the feelings of people and start worrying about these bastards who are here and wanna kill us... get them out! I know that has nothing to do with this guy and his sentence... but tree huggers make me mad..

·
Registered
159 Posts
So this figures out to less than two days in prison for each life. I guess when he gets out I can go and kill the guy and only do two days in jail.

I think maybe I would throw him to a large shoal of starved Rhoms and maybe get them fired up for the feeding by throwing a bucket of blood on his balls.

If I could kill him 3066 times I would.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Razor- Become a German citizen first!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Razorlips said:
So this figures out to less than two days in prison for each life.

If I could kill him 3066 times I would.
hrmm... ideas...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.