Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Rhom is suddenly showing blue on its fins. When I first bought it, it was barely noticeable. But now the color is more striking. Do any of your Rhoms have the same feature??
Heres some pix:

I've talked to Frank about this, but just wanted to know if anyone else had a Rhom with same color fins.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Yes, i´ve seen this before!

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh.. OK. Just wanted to clarify that.. blue or purple tint. What about streaks? I heard and know of people who've claim to have seen 1 unique Rhom which has purple streaks on the body. Is that rare?? its also 13".

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
al.you have a sick fish..bring him to my house immediately and i will bring back to health...haha..nice rhom you have..you must let me check it out sometime..

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anytime PACKman!!!
Eric usually comes over and sometimes we go here and there to check out this and that. Your always welcome to come along man!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
sweet... we must get together....nice to know other p buddies...we can collect and trade..kind like pokemon cards.haha..were are you located eric?

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Border of DC and SSF.

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks man.. I might sell it soon with the tank. I wanna live up to my name and get a 12"er!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts