Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how long tobacco/nicotine remains in your system?

·
DOC#003162
14,969 Posts
tobacco sucks skunk ass, leave it alone and you

wont have to worry about how long it stays in your

system. skunk ass, thats what it is, dont smoke!!!!!!

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
wtf? what an odd question. who knows. I would assume that it is for a few days at least. if not then the full 28days.
But whats it matter? who's testing you for nicotine? Are you trying to buy life insurance?

·
^word
4,324 Posts
I'd say about a week or so. If your worried about passing a drug test, just drink ALOT of water and go the bathroom every twenty minutes. Doing that let me pass a THC test about three days after I toked up.

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
oh I know this one.

6-8 months.

If you are going in for a life insurance physical, they dont test for nicotine. Your body breaks the nicotine down into some other chemical which the name eludes me at the moment. They test for that chemical because it stays in the system longer (6-8 months).

If this is your parents giving you a urine test to see if your smoking, suck it up. Dont waste any money on detox crap... its cigarettes. Tho I can tell you smoking sucks hardcore. I quit for over a year and then recently started up again (kinda) I now NEED to smoke when I drink. Its a very very hard habit to kick.

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
oh I know this one.

6-8 months.

If you are going in for a life insurance physical, they dont test for nicotine. Your body breaks the nicotine down into some other chemical which the name eludes me at the moment. They test for that chemical because it stays in the system longer (6-8 months).

If this is your parents giving you a urine test to see if your smoking, suck it up. Dont waste any money on detox crap... its cigarettes. Tho I can tell you smoking sucks hardcore. I quit for over a year and then recently started up again (kinda) I now NEED to smoke when I drink. Its a very very hard habit to kick.
[/quote]
Thats what I have trouble with..everytime I drink I have to smoke or everytime im driving I need a cigarette in my hand..
I associate it with certain tasks throughout the day and its hard to kick the habit...as for how long it stays in the system I would assume a long time.

·
DOC#003162
14,969 Posts
dont tell him there ways to past a test for nicotine

cause there isnt, it will just kill you thats all, smoke and

die, and while you die you can make other suffer for

breathing in your sh*t off the end of your cigarette.

how you like that, making other people cronicly ill

cause you want to smoke , that make you feel good.

go outside to kill your self dont smoke your skunk ass

stick inside anywere

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
dont tell him there ways to past a test for nicotine

cause there isnt, it will just kill you thats all, smoke and

die, and while you die you can make other suffer for

breathing in your sh*t off the end of your cigarette.

how you like that, making other people cronicly ill

cause you want to smoke , that make you feel good.

go outside to kill your self dont smoke your skunk ass

stick inside anywere
take it from those that have asthma, you dont want to have problems with your lungs

·
Registered
605 Posts
Cigs are stupid and not even worth your time. My dad still smokes, it kills me to watch him stand around and do that sh*t. Its hurting him so much, yet he is doing it anyways. You don't understand the pain know that he could have some fucked up complicated issue that could kill him or keep him in the hospital for months any day just because he wants to smoke some shitty leaf. ITS HARD TO WATCH A LOVED ONE KILL THEMSELVES.

OFF TOPIC
I have asthma and used to have a bad migrain every day, from where I'd get caught with cig smoke from my parents and it would stress me out and I'd have a migrain for the rest of the day, sometime days. Sometimes I'd wake up with one so bad I'd have to skip school or work. I'd start trowing up, I was taken to ER many times thinking I had a concusion. I was put on alergy medication, had filters in my room, etc. Someone told me about how pot would exspand your blood vessels and why it didnt affect the people with asthma. I kept it in mind but never thought about it. Well one day I was sick as sh*t, it hurt bad enough to where sometimes i'd burst out crying from the pain that just wouldn't stop trobbing. To shorten the story, a buddy lit up a bowl for me and within 5mins I was flying. Pain gone. I went a long time without another after that. Keeping just a tiny bit now for that kind of us.

Compared to taking the countless amount of paint killers that will rot out my liver and sh*t, and most likly has already done damage, to having no effects from only using it so rarly is a huge difference and I think sh*t like that is why it should be legal.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
alot of people use Weed for paint releaf. Also to encourage appetite, often in cancer cases.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Cigars are like cigs, sh*t, except cigars actually make you look as if you like someone pinched a loaf in your mouth and you decided to toke it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts