Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right! Everybody's favorite Pygofanatic of RIP fame will be going to the great state of Tennessee for a period of not longer than one week. I will be spending the Christmas holidays with my mom and step dad, where they dont even have a DVD player, much less the internet. I probably will be gone for a soild week. I shall miss you all and I wish you all the happiest of whatever holiday it is you decide to celebrate! My leave takes effect Sunday, December 24.

·
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guess Whos Back?...Back Again...

·
2,094 Posts
Which ones? From the group buy? Or from AS? I got my two fish from the OHIO group buy - a Super Red and a Piraya. Im expecting a Sanch and a Gouldingi from AS by the end of the week!

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
Which ones? From the group buy? Or from AS? I got my two fish from the OHIO group buy - a Super Red and a Piraya. Im expecting a Sanch and a Gouldingi from AS by the end of the week!
Hows the Piraya? I never got around to picking any up.. too many things going on outside of the internet world.. another reason why I havent been on as much

·
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Piraya is looking too smooth. Now I need to be extra careful with those damn water changes..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.