Piranhas Forum banner
259721 - 259740 of 259751 Posts

·
Banned
35,116 Posts
Like you didn't f*cking know. What are you trying to do pretend like you're socially active? Stfu and enjoy the game faqg0t

·
7,344 Posts
Bro. You need to check your ego. The fact of the matte is this. You are the only one whose butt hurt. You are the only one who invests ego and time and energy into it anymore.
I am not butthurt at all, I delete spam and that is ALL I do when it comes to this place... As for the ego thing, and the other 87 contradictions in the crybaby book you wrote

Don't you dare tell me I can't go on and on about any damn thing I want. I've been here forever.
Threatening to leave if you dont get what you want, demanding respect and authority when you have done nothing to earn it etc... and you are telling me to check my ego?

You are a joke man, and if you (even DT and R1) didnt constantly push boundaries... dropping N-igger in the lounge and everything else you know you shouldnt do, things wouldnt have gotten to this point. Better yet, if there was some cooperation and you actually contributed something you would have a say in things and prob be able to do whatever you wanted with 1 or 2 restrictions.

·
OPEFE
10,250 Posts

·
Registered
11,453 Posts
can't believe Carolina sh*t the bed...Cam was obviously nervous and his erratic play proved it...but still Denver's defense is straight up legit...Kudos to Mr.forehead and co...let him ride off into the sunset as a winner...

·
Banned
35,116 Posts
Hats off to Peyton!!!

Dude. Cams post game interview. Wtffffff
Like a bratty spoiled little child refusing to talk. f*ck man. You're the league mvp and face of your franchise. Way to completely wreck your image.

That is the prime reason I was rooting for manning. Polar opposites. Manning is humble. Team oriented. And humble if I didn't say that already.
Cam is a fuckin self obsessed ego freak and this sh*t proved it.
I hope Carolina never revisits another bowl.

Peace

·
Banned
19,543 Posts
homie is very nervous, he gets fustered when talking to customers about the equipment at the end, and also thrown off when they ask him a question. a little fumbly with the parts and equipment hookups as well. hell do fine though all that sh*t comes with experience and we were all the same way when first starting. hes really nice and respectful and wants to learn, thats all you basically need to work in this field

·
Banned
35,116 Posts
thats the kind of job people get to "get back on their feet" before their unwanted baby arrives.
baby i promise ill take care of us. i got in at InteleHeat and ill be a furnaceman within the next months. we made it baby...we made it!

·
Banned
19,543 Posts
it takes like 5 years to become good and fully licensed for residential, i did it in 2.5 because id come in on my days off and offer to ride along with the service guys, carry all their tools, for free as long as i could learn. im sure my managers thought i had no life but it impressed my boss and i got moved up quick.

this kids is a little clumsy, and thats not good considereing our work environment is cramped with bang your head hazards everywhere

·
Banned
19,543 Posts
the gas license is a diploma course in college , you cant just walk off the street and work, you gotta get a gas license which is 2years in college or 6 motnhs co op in a private college

259721 - 259740 of 259751 Posts