Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well im trying to make a 3-d skull for my website. (gage-rocks.com). anyways i was wondering of any good programs for that......also i wanted it to rotate around when you put over your cursor.....will this make it have to be a flash site????
i had a program on my computer a while ago called G-MAX or something i was gonna try to make planes but i got confused and gave help./...any advice?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
those are cool but i want one like the 2-d one i have already oh the site, its like a pirate flag one with crossbones thanks anyways

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Do you want a 2D or a 3D image? Your two posts are kinda confusing. If you simply want a 2D image, just fire one up in PhotoShop. If you want something 3D and rotating, you could use flash, or a combination of 2D images and make them trigger with the cursor over it.

Pac

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i want a 3-d i just meant i want it to look like a 2-d pic i already have.....it turns out i still have gmax it just wont open for some reason

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well no one is talking in this forum so i might as well ask how you change what it says above your skulls and how to change skull color when i get over 1000

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
mrspikes said:
well no one is talking in this forum so i might as well ask how you change what it says above your skulls and how to change skull color when i get over 1000
[snapback]854374[/snapback]​
To change what it says over your name you must win a contest (MOTM, POTM, NON P POTM) or get over 3000 posts.

and your sull color will change automatically you dont have to do it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
To change what it says over your name you must win a contest (MOTM, POTM, NON P POTM) or get over 3000 posts.

and your sull color will change automatically you dont have to do it.
[snapback]854396[/snapback]​
sweet thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts